Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Yeah if you check my follow-up post to that, I suddenly realized that's very possible. Because some of these tracks sound like total demos still.

For the tour, I really hope it's mostly Rebel Heart + 2 or 3 classics + 1 or 2 mashups like Erotic Candy Shop. I'd love to hear some less popular classics, like Nothing Else Matters, Frozen, Hollywood, Die Another Day, etc. I don't care that much about Express Yourself, Open Your Heart, Into The Groove, and all those old gems.

Plus this album's theme would lend itself very well to a song like Nothing Else Matters or Die Another Die.

Bitch BYE.

We need a FLUSH on aisle 10.

giphy.gif

My personal opinion [keep your claws to yourself if you disagree, we are all entitled to express ourselves :-)]: I liked listening to all songs, except Iconic, Body Shop, Veni Vidi Vici and SEX...which is great because there are 21 tracks that are amazing! That's impressive for an album of this length! I still think Devil Pray and Ghost-town are the best tracks.

Body shop is so god damn cute

Yes! I'm glad it didn't change dramatically from the demo version and I'm glad she didn't add dirty words to it, which was what I feared when I saw the explicit label next to it. I still don't understand why it's explicit.

Because of the secret clip of me washing your car in my jock of course Bill...

Ah, ok. But what happened after that was far more explicit. Of course, there's a separate song for that.

Mother. Of. God.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I know I should wait to write all this once the official release comes out, but I can't wait.

I don't even have words right now. This album....this woman...at this stage in her career, in her industry - it's UNPRECEDENTED.

Everything is PERFECTION. No exaggeration whatsoever.

Incredible production - cohesive, yet never repetitive. Old-school and New-school in perfect harmony. A wonderful return to incredible hooks, and strong melodies. All the overly acoustic/Avicci styled stuff is now more industrial/urban, and is SO much better. It works. Trust it.

The only thing that makes me think this isn't quite the final master mixing is some of the songs end, and the slight tail end is on the next track. A few end very abruptly.

Oh, and these final album versions SHIT all over those (still fabulous) demos.

I just can't with this woman. Take my money bitch. Take it all. Send those kids to some good schools. Buy Rocco some new skateboards.

I know it seems so over the top, but with all sincerity - this album is ON POINT. There is NO other woman in the music industry that is bringing it consistently like this for 30+ years, at 56, with an album like this - sonically, conceptually, lyrically. NO ONE.

Dita is alive and well.

Mother FUCK.

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gifjennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

That's why I said Rebel Heart is like the new Erotica, I know it sounds nothing like Erotica yet it is the new urban sophisticated sound like Erotica was in 1992, it has some R&B/Hip Hop influences but mantains its pop roots. I know Hard Candy had an urban sound too but it wasn't as innovative IMO.

So what exactly happened? Some people are acting as if the final album has leaked, others are saying the quality is low/the songs might not be mastered.

it's the finished product. if i have one more discussion about this...i will end up getting banned. WTF? how many more versions do people think there will be.

i'm not attacking you...

i just keep reading "wait who's ricky? isn't alicia playing piano for the grammys?" <<<<overit

and now like the whole "it still sounds like a demo" <<<<are you fucking kidding me? like what are you expecting at this point...

it's driving me mad!

I just can't with this woman. Take my money bitch. Take it all. Send those kids to some good schools. Buy Rocco some new skateboards.

I know it seems so over the top, but with all sincerity - this album is ON POINT. There is NO other woman in the music industry that is bringing it consistently like this for 30+ years, at 56, with an album like this - sonically, conceptually, lyrically. NO ONE.

Mother FUCK.

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gifjennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

THAT'S RIGHT!

giphy.gif

VogueMusic, girl!!! Amen! Amen! And Amen! This album is a gift from heaven! Hallelujah, praise Lord God Almighty!! Love gonna lift me up!!! Madonna gonna slay!!!!!!!!

Yes! I'm glad it didn't change dramatically from the demo version and I'm glad she didn't add dirty words to it, which was what I feared when I saw the explicit label next to it. I still don't understand why it's explicit.

I can't fathom the explicit tag even after several..ok continuous plays :) the added touches are gorge,

Makes me want to shake that thing yet float about in white chiffon all at the same time. ;)