Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

I'm shocked. She's at her best musically I think and you know what she did before so...!! Iconic is a masterpiece, and what about holy water NOW wow wow wow. I can't stop crying. This album really help my soul to live!!

It's just mind-blowing how she was able to channel this type of sincere inspiration this far into her career.

In recent years, she's released songs I'd call "lazy", lyrically. Not this time!

I'm gonna slip this in the playlist for my boxing training class :lol:

Boxing.... Stephen you sexy thing! I can only imagine how great you must look when nude and, you know...hard!

I don't understand why this album is affecting me the way it is!!!! :drama: I'm dying! Over and over and over again!!! It happened with the demos and now the finished product. It's touching me in a way music very rarely ever has.

no fillers, great songs cohesive but at the same time different. If you wanna dance you've got great club songs , if you want slow songs great ballads, and so on .. I love this album , I feel the same way as you..

And we still miss the visual aspect of everything, not a single video and a performance yet,

so it will be even better...

I want a lot of songs to be performed live, (and it's the opposite feeling I had after Mdna, I hated that album SOLVEIG worst producer she has ever worked with)

Fuuuuuccckkkk I'm getting way to excited speed reading this thread.

I want her to release it on iTunes now I wanna hear the songs so badly! I don't even know what the demos sound like.

I'm legit creaming my pants reading your screaming comments and seeing your gifs. The songs already sound so amazing. I can't believe an album I once thought was going to sound aviici-ish is now something totally different.

From your descriptions it sounds like the type of music I'm really into :dramatic: if I like diplo and Kanye A LOT I'm sure I'm going to scream every time I listen to a song for the first time.

When the 6 songs came on iTunes i was listening in my bed squealing into a pillow, yelling "oh my GOOODDD" and PUNCHING MY BED and occasionally crying.

I can't wait until I get to do that all again :rotfl:

When I read your comments, I'm so excited about this album! Is it that good??

My ears are still virgins about these leaks! :blush:

From what i heard, the final versions are amazing. I prefer WAOM much better now. The same with the rest. I had to stop at SEX because i had to come back to work! I will listen to all of it as a whole this evening :inlove:

But i can tel you guys that this is one of her best albums!

Did everyone download the leaked copy? You guys!!! No self control!

I'm sure everyone here preordered the album. Did you?

yeah

all wrapped up i wanna be your little baby now

put my head on your shoulder you can rock me rock me now

you and me

sittin on a tree

you be the daddy

i'll be the baby

I'm reaaaaaaaally curious for the credits to find out who had the final production credits on which songs. I have a feeling I am going to be really grateful towards Blood Diamond and Dahi! This is really out of this world...

There are 18 songs to stream on the site I'm on, not including SEX. Am I missing any?

Veni Vidi Vici

Messiah
Rebel Heart

Beautiful Scars

Queen

Borrowed Time

Graffiti Heart

Autotune Baby

Addicted

Hold Tight

Joan of Arc

Iconic

Heartbreak City

Body Shop

Holy Water

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Best Night

From what i heard, the final versions are amazing. I prefer WAOM much better now. The same with the rest. I had to stop at SEX because i had to come back to work! I will listen to all of it as a whole this evening :inlove:

But i can tel you guys that this is one of her best albums!

Same here, had to stop at SEX.

Can't wait to listen to the rest.

So far the standouts from the new tracks are Hold Tight, Iconic, Wash All Over Me and Inside Out, and that doesn't mean that the other songs aren't great.

Edited by Macromad

At first I was bummed that they removed that dual vocal on the chorus of Addicted. But now, hearing just the one layer, untouched and raw, it's like 10,000,000,000,000x better.

I don't know if I will get anything done today. :lmao: I'm so overwhelmed by this new leak.

Holy Pussy Juice is growing on me now. Been slain by JOA and HT since last night.

I love them all. I think she has upgraded the songs like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times. I love love love the fact she stripped them out of the Avicii sound. This album sounds sophisticated and posh. I should have never doubt her :). Holy Water is amazing (and the demo was wtf!). I also want to see the credits. I feel BD and Dahi are all over this and its I C O N I C!!!