Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

Oh my god, what? is she not feeling ok?

That Donatella's statement to the press took place yesterday afternoon sweetie, and today she instagrammed Fabio Fazio, the host of the show, so I think she's fine. Nothing to worry about :thumbsup: She probably didn't want to do any balcony scene with Donatella in Jesus Street. I love the irony. Madonna didn't stop by Jesus Street :wow: The Versace HQS are right next to the Four Seasons

37637173.jpg

96481f9f_mil_exterior_s-original.jpg

phew she just instagrammed about jk rowling supporting her. i know it may sound silly but I'm so worried about her

Thank you J.K Rowling! So nice to read your words of support! Women supporting Women! Hell to the Yeah! ❤️#rebelheart
Following

n64bc6.jpg

I can't blame her to be honest

Me neither... Attending public events, especially fashion shows where she's most likely going to be harrassed by journalists and asked all these stupid questions about the brits should be the last of her concerns. She must focus on the tv show appearance. Is she going to perform?

Me neither... Attending public events, especially fashion shows where she's most likely going to be harrassed by journalists and asked all these stupid questions about the brits should be the last of her concerns. She must focus on the tv show appearance. Is she going to perform?

she could also be achy maybe her back. It takes a day or to to feel the effect even though she hurt her head.

yea and didnt she perform a bit ON a piano at jonathan ross? thats what i heard. (living for love) lol ;) maybe she felt great (and the adrenaline) and she's a bit hurt now. or just pausing a bit & relaxing before the promotour. the fashion show seemed just a friendly thing anyway

she could also be achy maybe her back. It takes a day or to to feel the effect even though she hurt her head.

Yes, and since it's just a fashion show she'd rather just stay at the hotel relaxing... I think it's the right thing to do

Ha...

I hope she's feeling ok. I'm still worried about her back, neck and head.

me too. usually when you have a fall like that your not sore till days later. but i'm sure she will be ok.

11050710_10153140913904402_5468495397885

"Bitch you're a sock! #rebelheart tour! FACTS." -Madonna

Madonna does this look - old style Hollywood glamour - better than any other female star today. I love all of her varied looks but don't think any other modern star can capture that look half as well as Madonna. Simply beautiful.