"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

I love how it looks like, she looks like a CGI figure but not in a weird way!

Great great great concept, amazing dancing too! The look's a tad boring (the curls are so yaaaawn at this point), but I don't fucking care because the vid is AWESOME!!!

I love how it looks like, she looks like a CGI figure but not in a weird way!

Great great great concept, amazing dancing too! The look's a tad boring (the curls are so yaaaawn at this point), but I don't fucking care because the vid is AWESOME!!!

because she has some flying scenes in the video and has a string attached to her that's why it looks weird

This is literally perfect. All the themes are just wonderful, her as the matador loving the wild beast but having her spirit crushed by it. Ultimately she has to kill it or it will destroy her. Absolutely LOVE the Nietzsche quote too. She was living in hell through heaven's facade. So many things can be read into this.

One of her best. Really trippy and vivid too.

When this woman wants to tell a story through her art accept no substitutes!

VIVA MADONNA

It's a 1987 La Isla Bonita single cover / Sticky & Sweet 2008 / Sky Fits Heaven Drowned World Tour 2001 / Vogue re-Invention Tour corset / Get Together Confessions Tour 2006 absolute delight!!!!

The "Discover" page still loading for me... Fuck. Maybe it's just available in the US...

No I'm from Germany and it's working for me!

Omg it's glorious, soooo unusual yet so good!

Don't forget to scroll to the right to see the BEHIND THE SCENES video, scroll again to see a QUOTE from her, and scroll a third time to see a THANK YOU MESSAGE.

The "Discover" page still loading for me... Fuck. Maybe it's just available in the US...

i can see it here and i'm from the Philippines... check your cellphone RAM or connection or something....