Madonna on Jimmy Fallon this week? Update: Not true!

lori

Just read this. However, on Tonight's Show website, she's not yet listed on this week's guest list. Could be she's a last minute addition & their schedule has not been updated.

"After his monologue, Jimmy Fallon announced some of the guests who will be on the show later in the week, like Liam Neeson, Nicole Kidman, and Madonna."

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2015/01/jimmy-fallon-plays-air-guitar-with-bradley-cooper-on-tonight-show/#bWj1DU7KBXLVfMwk.99

I really hope this is true! Jimmy Fallon's a phenomenon; his show's sooo popular. Even my mother religiously watches his show and she hates talk shows like this (she also hates M so I'm excited that she'll be forced to be exposed to her muahaha). I hope Madonna does one of his games too. It'll give her good press and humanize her more which I think is necessary for this era.

I really hope this is true! Jimmy Fallon's a phenomenon; his show's sooo popular. Even my mother religiously watches his show and she hates talk shows like this (she also hates M so I'm excited that she'll be forced to be exposed to her muahaha). I hope Madonna does one of his games too. It'll give her good press and humanize her more which I think is necessary for this era.

She'd be very good at the lip sync battle :smile: