Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

Oh lord people are saying she's using the Parisian charlie shootings to promote her album on instagram cause she tagged rebelheart... :chuckle:

THEY are using it to fulfil thir agenda against Madonna. They can all go SE FAIRE BIEN FOUTRE !

I read some of the comments on her IG and tbh I don't see comments accusing her of promoting.

I think some of you's need to stop taking Twitter seriously, it's just full of idiots. Its only here I've known this rubbish is going on Twitter.

I read some of the comments on her IG and tbh I don't see comments accusing her of promoting.

I think some of you's need to stop taking Twitter seriously, it's just full of idiots. Its only here I've known this rubbish is going on Twitter.

I'm not taking it seriously. I actually think it's funny. I didn't say it was on twitter :)

Does anyone know how to add the RH wires to pics?

I was wondering the same question! I think someone said you could use some type of Microsoft paint, but I don't think I have that program.

James St James on World Of Wonder tried to stir up the controversy, i told him to fuck off especially since they absolutely did not pay tribute to the ones who died yesterday on their social media accounts. Trying to generate clics with a non event profiting from a tragedy.

M needs to stop using her white privilege and wealth to partake in the institutionalized oppression of dead people. People need to protest M offensiveness and insensitivity by destroying and burning down their communities like they did in Ferguson.

Many celebrities said things about the terrorist attack in Paris, Madonna is not the only one. Who cares if some moron spread hate and lies online, they do that for everything. I just pity them. They should live for love and not live for hate.

I don't see any tribute on ONTD either. Don't they realize they are the ones using a tragedy they apparently don't give a fuck about since they did not say anything about it previously ?

ONTD is the biggest bunch of hypocrites I've ever seen. They claim to care about social justice, but they only care when it affects themselves, and if it can somehow make ppl they hate look bad. Then they go back to stanning people who have been equally bad or worse.

I think people would be complaining if Madonna did not mention what happened in Paris and would be saying that she did not care and is shallow. All becoming so tedious and annoying now with people commenting on everything that she says and twisting things to suit their own bias. A real dreadful horrible tragedy happened in Paris and seeing people get angry over someone expressing grief over it is just pointless. The anger should be directed elsewhere.

Why the f**k is eonline now alleging M possibly used the charlie hebdo posts to promote RH? :huh:

because people are hateful ignorant pigs bored with their lives. its absolutely heartbreaking really. they're fighting the wrong person. she's probably one of the few pop artists who actually genuinely cares so she speaks out, and she gets hated for it. it's opposite world. it's insane.

I think most of you should take a break from those blogs and comments. You crearlo arent used to negativity. There has always been negativity but you seem to be looking for it!

Enjoy yourselves a bit

I think most of you should take a break from those blogs and comments. You crearlo arent used to negativity. There has always been negativity but you seem to be looking for it!

Enjoy yourselves a bit

I agree with you, but in the same time... it's clear that there is a smear campaign against Madonna. Many celebrities reacted to the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris but when it's Madonna, some articles appear to say that she uses the attack to "promote her album" and that she "should apologize". If it's only a few articles on blogs it's not a problem and you're right, but I'm sure other newspapers will follow and in a few days we'll have another shitstorm similar to the one with Mandela and Luther King.

Someone is clearly working against M on this. It reminds me the shit articles by Roger Friedman saying that the MDNA tour was a disaster, in two days it was all over the world...

Enjoy yourselves a bit

oh i know. I've been a fan for a long time. since '00. but the media is vicious and im curious to see if people will change their mind suddenly because the media say so - opposed to the good comments on her instagram about france right now. media are scary sometimes. are they this harsh with other artists? social media are horrible. and i do think it does seem like there's some smear campaign against her. surely other artists are also promoting their stuff or being controversial on instagram or social media, twitter etc?

interesting how it all started with goober's spell. (not being serious, you know what im saying, but it all really started with her)