Madonna's Christmas decoration in NYC "Dat ASS"

Roland Barthes

:rotfl:

Her Upper East Side Etherington Sauret mansion :dramatic: TBH

Madonna-mansion-thumb-450x337.jpg

upper_east_side_NYC.jpg

2011_4_madonnagate.jpg

20110320-news-madonna-in-short-mansion-n

http://observer.com/2013/04/private-pop-queen-a-look-inside-madonnas-gated-triple-wide-material-world/

Known for maintaining an extremely private personal life (understandably), Madonna’s neighbors report that sightings of the Queen of Pop are few and far between.

“The only thing that happens is the garage gate occasionally opens, and there will be an impressive-looking SUV waiting outside,” says Max, 24, who has lived in an apartment across the street from Madonna’s mansion since July 2012. “That is the extent of Madonna’s appearance.”
“I live across the street from her,” a young woman tells us. “I’ve seen her maybe twice in three years.”
Andrew, 23, who moved onto the block a few months ago, says he never even knew he was neighbors with one of the biggest stars in entertainment history. “I knew she lived on the Upper East Side, but I had no idea that she was literally across the street,” he says. “She doesn’t advertise that she lives there. There isn’t paparazzi outside 24/7 or anything. You wouldn’t know she lives there.”

Love her

Does anybody have that fan video where they spot her through her window and freak out?

I would like to see that too! :ohmy::laugh:

"There isn’t paparazzi outside 24/7 or anything. You wouldn’t know she lives there.”

Unlike with other certain flopstars

There is no reason for them to be there. Her house has a two car garage, an absolute rarity in Manhattan, most townhouses, even the super exclusive ones don't have its own garage. So she jumps in her car inside her house and leaves her fortified compound without being seen. It's a waste of time for paparazzi to wait there.

There is no reason for them to be there. Her house has a two car garage, an absolute rarity in Manhattan, most townhouses, even the super exclusive ones don't have its own garage. So she jumps in her car inside her house and leaves her fortified compound without being seen. It's a waste of time for paparazzi to wait there.

That was my point, that she likes her privacy.

I've seen her former house in London, long after she left it. I was shocked by the easiness of access. Unlike her new house I think there was always paparazzis outside. She had to use the front door. But her gym was litterally the house next to it and there's a clinic to get botox accross the street.

That was my point, that she likes her privacy.

Absolutely. Her house in Beverly Hills was super private. Too bad she sold it. But since she was hardly there in the last years it made sense. I mean to pay property tax and maintenance when you are never there. On the other hand prices in L.A. are rising. She could have kept it as an investment. But she made 8 million profit. Nothing to complain about.

Guest Rachelle of London

Her London house is next to a bloody hotel. Very accessible even from the back. But that's the secret. If you live in the middle of everything no ones gonna bother you. The London house you can walk right up to but Ashcombe House is like Fort Knox. Anyone watched that BBC3 show paparazzi where they tried to find the entrance Ashcombe House because M was having her birthday party and they saw M jogging and she ran up that path and disappeared and they still couldn't find it. :lmao: typical M!

Her London house is next to a bloody hotel. Very accessible even from the back. But that's the secret. If you live in the middle of everything no ones gonna bother you. The London house you can walk right up to but Ashcombe House is like Fort Knox. Anyone watched that BBC3 show paparazzi where they tried to find the entrance Ashcombe House because M was having her birthday party and they saw M jogging and she ran up that path and disappeared and they still couldn't find it. :lmao: typical M!

What i the program called? I wanna see that bit. :rotfl: