LFL as first single. No physical cd or vinyl or something???

Ok, we are so over the universe with this beautiful morning that just now i realized that this release of a single is so new in Madonna terms that we don't know anything about it. There's no single cover, there's no physical date (until now all Madonna first singles have been physical cds too. Only GMAYL wasn't a vinyl too).

Do you think this will be just a digital single? It makes me a bit sad, my cd collection and vinyl collection are excited to have a new friend to play with... :(

Ok, we are so over the universe with this beautiful morning that just now i realized that this release of a single is so new in Madonna terms that we don't know anything about it. There's no single cover, there's no physical date (until now all Madonna first singles have been physical cds too. Only GMAYL wasn't a vinyl too).

Do you think this will be just a digital single? It makes me a bit sad, my cd collection and vinyl collection are excited to have a new friend to play with... :(

I was wondering that too. It does sound like they've rushed out the first songs because of the leak though and it was said that LFL was meant to be released on Valentine's day. I think this has taken everyone off guard. So, there may be a CD single released in the new year.

Howver, it wouldn't surprise me if all we get is a physical album. CD single sales are tiny now. GGW got a picture disc but by the time TUTR came out, there wasn't even a CD single.

I just hope there is lovely double vinyl album.

To be honest I'm not too happy that they put the first single for sale. Releasing the songs was a great idea, but the first single should be released properly. GMAYL opened in the top ten due its first week sales, but that's kinda ruined in this case. :(

On my iTunes, it didn't have an option to purchase the songs, despite the $1.29 tag. I'm confused ha

really? I bought it in iTunes separately... i just clicked on the price itself and it started to download...

I think this way of doing things is the best thing to do, honestly. Shows how shes not really into pursuing that #1 anymore. People will have enough time to get into the songs, and the energy during live concerts when everyone knows the lyrics is amazing. Who knows, maybe some of these songs make their way into the BB Hot 100? Is billboard on its usual holiday break yet?