NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

I wish one of the mag rags would have the balls to have one of their writers do a pro Madonna piece in which they call out all the fucking morons (including their own staffs) for the shit they pulled today.

Seriously. A piece like that is long overdue.

It would be different if her instagram posts were the least bit controversial, but all this huffing and puffing over something obviously inoffensive and something clearly meant to inspire and not deride in any way is just insulting to anyone's intelligence.

Jesus, social media whores, to get this wound up over nothing... just masturbate more and tweet less, assholes.

What i don't get is...when she was doing this with white people it was OK...and now because she's doing it to black people...she's a racist?

The woman that dated black men? The woman that has 2 black children? Is this what's going on?

Exactly. Normally when she gets flak I roll my eyes at how lame people are, but in this case I am LITERALLY at a loss as to what in the FUCK people are annoyed about. That she loves these people and is calling them rebels?!?!?!

What i don't get is...when she was doing this with white people it was OK...and now because she's doing it to black people...she's a racist?

The woman that dated black men? The woman that has 2 black children? Is this what's going on?

Indeed. Don't you know her school in Malawi is only a front so she can ship those kids off to the KKK?

I can't figure out if people are just stupid or insanely stupid. This woman draws faux outrage like nobody else, 32-years and counting.

She's feeling sad for the repercution it caused.

"I'm sorry
I'm not comparing my self to anyone
I'm admiring and acknowledging there Rebel Hearts
This is niether a crime or an insult or racist!
I also did it with Michael jaclson and frida khalo and marilyn monroe
Am I saying I am them
NO
I'm saying they are Rebel Hearts too.
And
I didn't do it
My fans did
And I just re posted those photos
My fans aren't racist either
If they put me in the same category as these other people
Thank you. I'm very flattered and I hope one day to live up to 1 100th of what those people accomplished." - Madonna

The people who were attacking her will just be more angry now. Nobody likes to have egg on their face, especially if it's caused by thwarted righteous indignation.

10891792_10152996588634402_2041925822948

"I would like to thank all my fans for recreating my album cover with the Rebel Heart ribbon on the faces of so many Great Hero's. It shows that you are also celebrating and in admiration of these great freedom fighters! When I repost these images i am saying YES! These people are all Rebel Hearts in one way or another from Martin Luther King to Jesus to Nelson Mandela to John Lennon. YES! Lets celebrate them! The world needs more people like them. I hope to one day accomplish. 1 100th of what these Rebel Hearts have accomplished. As I Said in a previous post "I walk in the footsteps of Giants" and i will continue to do so G*D willing. They are my guiding light. #rebelheart#livingforlove" -Madonna

10917349_10152996593909402_4754746731460

"Again thanks to my fans for creating this beautiful ART! This is the Revolution of Love I've been talking about! RESPECT! We should all aspire to be #rebelhearts" -Madonna

10888897_10152995753034402_5854400088551

"Let's Just Hold onto each other! #ghostown #rebelheart" -Madonna

These people who attack her we know, are not fans!! They should do something else out of their lives , spend time doing good instead of cursing and hating like this. Little shit with small souls.

Everytime she posta a fan art, we are glad and hoping one day she do the same to any pic we post of hers. Fans will support and fans will love. We must argue to stop this nonsense.

I'm more annoyed that she keeps explaining herself.

It's weird because on one hand as a society we've grown to allow almost anything, but on the other hand, there are people who are just WAITING to be offended about something. It's such a strange divide.

It says something about our culture today that Madonna even has to respond. If she doesn't, the negativity will go viral in a way that wasn't once possible. Part of me wishes Madonna didn't explain herself. People don't take time anymore to THINK about what messages mean. They just become immediately reactive.

On one site a fan posted a pic of a rebel heart tattoo and said "I'm regretting this." Lmao. So you're obsessed to the point of getting a Madonna tattoo, but then you regret it because she is a fan of Nelson Mandela??

On one site a fan posted a pic of a rebel heart tattoo and said "I'm regretting this." Lmao. So you're obsessed to the point of getting a Madonna tattoo, but then you regret it because she is a fan of Nelson Mandela??

dumb and dumber.

She is not really apologizing but explaining things. Some people are so ignorant and have no concept of irony, humour, inspiration and can't remotely read between the lines. Imagine reading the reactions of people calling you racist, arrogant and clueless when the intention is actually full of admiration and respect.

It is really pathetic that in today's World where there is so much injustice and cruelty in the world, people are getting up in arms about this issue.

people on twitter even said she was "using mandela and mlk to promote her album". Seriously this people need to sit their asses down and get some madonna education. Lovely response by her, as always. She's a really passionate woman and i admire her for that, never ever ever stop being you, M!!!

people on twitter even said she was "using mandela and mlk to promote her album". Seriously this people need to sit their asses down and get some madonna education. Lovely response by her, as always. She's a really passionate woman and i admire her for that, never ever ever stop being you, M!!!

yeah now that the "racist" thing hit a wall, the hot new line is that it's "creepy" to "promote the album using dead people" :doh: