Madonna's career really is phenomenal

Barbie

I wasn't even born when she made her fierce debut, but like most fans know how she was labled a flash in the pan by some and that she "wouldn't last".

We have seen so many girls come and go over the years, the music industry is unstable and fickle.

Madonna has always remained on top, however. I sometimes wonder how? It's almost like she has this hold on pop culture and refuses to let go.

She's still going.....30 years strong. Something most could only DREAM of. She has outlasted all her 80's peers.

And here we are in 2014 and her music is more anticipated than ever. Legendary isn't even the right word to describe her. She's above legendary.....almost god-like.

She never fails to amaze me.

The QUEEN.

I believe Madonna is getting some kind of supernatural status. There is no one in their right mind that believes a woman can ever surpass her. There was only LG who was delusional but we all know how that ended. She is the only queen.

I believe Madonna is getting some kind of supernatural status. There is no one in their right mind that believes a woman can ever surpass her. There was only LG who was delusional but we all know how that ended. She is the only queen.

WHO?

As far as females go, I think only Marilyn can rival Madonna in terms of pop culture impact. Unlike Marilyn though, Madonna has managed to reach this status while living.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

She is incredible. And is incredible the hate that she gets, probably for envy.

It's a bit OT but LM have no brain!!!!!

Little Monster comments AHAHAHAH.

They continue saying that Madonna copied a Lady Gaga song, when she copies everyone in this world.

Why people write in Spanish??? I can't understand what they write.

Sorry for my OT but it's inaccetable that in every Madonna video there must be a Little idiot insulting, and inventing absourd parrarelism for demonstrating that Madonna copies everyone. :angry:

I

As far as females go, I think only Marilyn can rival Madonna in terms of pop culture impact. Unlike Marilyn though, Madonna has managed to reach this status while living.

Exactly :thumbsup:

Madonna's career and statut really IS phenomenal. She really accomplished her dream of rulling the world :wow:

Well, Marilyn was the only other female among the pop star section of the most important Americans in history. M was the only female singer. Anyway, yeah I agree she is the Goddess of modern popular culture. I don't know how else to explain it. She is just too many things at once without overdoing it. She's always consistent and always puts out an incredible show. She is unstoppable.

Fantastic thread Heartbeat.

Madonna's career and her achievements are incredible. I still feel proud that I became a fan of hers as soon as I saw her, before she was hugely famous. We all should feel proud and intelligent because we as fans love the greatest female star - taking in her music, personality and influence. The fact she is still performing brilliantly and has always remained stable and strong despite the constant criticism that other stars would wilt away by - just adds to her amazing ability as an entertainer and person.

Fantastic thread Heartbeat.

Madonna's career and her achievements are incredible. I still feel proud that I became a fan of hers as soon as I saw her, before she was hugely famous. We all should feel proud and intelligent because we as fans love the greatest female star - taking in her music, personality and influence. The fact she is still performing brilliantly and has always remained stable and strong despite the constant criticism that other stars would wilt away by - just adds to her amazing ability as an entertainer and person.

This^

BAF2F173-FD51-43C9-B6A2-69B49331E113_zps

She's still going.....30 years strong. Something most could only DREAM of. She has outlasted all her 80's peers.

It's way bigger than that. Think about the 90's. She outlasted them all as well.

And from the 00's the only real female stars are Beyonce (2003), Rihanna (2005) and Katy Perry that started out at the end of that decade.

And she's coming sooo strong! I mean, Versace campaign, new magazine covers, she's been everywhere these last couple days because of this leak that made national news and also overseas.

How does something like that gets that kind of attention?

If this album is well received, and she gets a new "rebirth" like Ray Of Light or Confessions on A Dancefloor...i have no idea how people will see her! ahah!

I mean, with Ray Of Light she started to be seen as a legend, with Confessions she was seen as this pop legend, almost untouchable.

9 years later, what's gonna happen?

She is 32 years into her career since EVERYBODY came out... and her album is still anticipated worldwide... she enjoyed consistent success the whole 32 years so far... albums, singles, movies, books, arts, concerts... YES, HER CAREER IS PHENOMENAL...

I think U2 is the only one left with a similar career span that still makes albums of new material but MADONNA wins out of broader impact and better success and consistency...

Babs, Cher, Elton, Rolling stone and other "vintage" acts either do remakes and live on old glory, but for MADONNA it's still about present and future undertakings and new materials...