New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Arianna might've passed the idea to both. Im sure those are m's lips and it all adds up. Mind you I was wrong about the LQ leaks last week so don't ask me. :lol:

I tweeted Perez asking if its Madonna, he said yes. ooh im famous.

Perez is still alive ??? :lol:

Off-topic'ish, but still relevant:

Wyclef Jean's new single was co-produced by Avicii, who also co-wrote it along with Salem Al Fakir, Vincent Pontare and Magnus Lidehäll (all part of Madonna's Viking Harem)

^ I don't mind that song and I think Madonna's Avicii stuff will be good.

Yeah me too. I'm looking forward to the Avicii stuff the most. If we are to believe Rama and Drowned then some of those tracks (addicted, devil prays, Rebel heart, joan of arc) sound lyrically deep and quite acoustic and 'dark' by their descriptions.

When I have doubts about some producers she might be working with, I always remember that even with Solveig she managed to pull out a song like Beautiful Killer...so, never underestimate her magic powers.

Can u imagine if Madonna is actually shooting her next movie now and has never worked on an album. The Instagram pics are just her popping at other people's recording their albums. Can u imagine if in no time we get confirmation that she has shot the movie and would be editing it for the whole 2015, then in mid 2016 it would be released and promoted till late 2016. In the press release she ll say that she ll consider starting work on an album in 2017 or at the latest in 2018...

No way! Madonna said many times on Instagram that she was working on a new album, even in an interview back in February. Don't you remember the snippets (strings and choir) she posted, saying "my new music..." ? The lyrics? The many interviews by Diplo and DJ Dahi who confirmed working with her? If I remember correctly, Madonna even said things like "Alicia Keys is killing it on my record".

And Guy Oseary said it's for 2015. Stop the meltdown.

--

The picture posted by Arianne Philips looks good, but she would never post something as confidential as a Madonna album cover... It's something else.

Edited by Moka

Off-topic'ish, but still relevant:

Wyclef Jean's new single was co-produced by Avicii, who also co-wrote it along with Salem Al Fakir, Vincent Pontare and Magnus Lidehäll (all part of Madonna's Viking Harem)

OMGGGGGG this is the lamest shit I've ever heard in my life.

The greatest thing about the new Madonna album will be that we can revisit the sound of all the hit songs from the last 3 years from Wake Me Up to Turn Down For What with the help of Avicii and Diplo. Of course only if the album comes out until 2016. We are probably getting something similar to this Wyclef Jean song as the lead single. :1251:

On a serious note: I hope she will have a session with Stromae until the end of the year, then the album will be ready. I really want him on the album.

On a serious note: I hope she will have a session with Stromae until the end of the year, then the album will be ready. I really want him on the album.

Yeah me too!

And Madonna asked him to join her in studio. Here is the video (I don't know if it was already posted here) : first he thinks this is a joke :laugh: :

Edited by Moka

No Stromae. You don't wnt Minaj and yet you want Stromae ? Ewwww. And that Wyclef song is awful, the voice compression is so horrible it sounds like an accordion...the music, everything is absolutely awful, the worst of pop music today and why a change of sound is needed.

No Stromae. You don't wnt Minaj and yet you want Stromae ? Ewwww.

How can you compare, they're so different!

Et à ce que je vois tu es français bougre, tu trouves que Stromae c'est du rap pourrave ou du "Anaconda" à la Nicki Minaj ? :ohmy:

eye roll

I think Madonna will make it better

Preach it!

Both DM and Rama indicated that it's Madonna with a touch of Avicii rather than the opposite :)

I've noticed it before and I don't understand all the Stromae hate over here :D I think he is an excellent producer who could provide a fresh sound for her new album that hasn't been over played in the last 2 years. In my opinion he would be the most exciting thing on the new album next to MNEK and Blood Diamonds and might be the best producer since Stuart Price whom she worked with. (Although I loved Pharrell's and Orbit's work at the time they came out.)