It's been almost 14 years

XXL

damn, the beginning of me being a madonna fan was around that time. i remember seeing her little promo gig live on MSN. it was so forward and cool @ the time to see her live on the computer :p

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that that's been 14 years? Jesus.

She looked so damn good during that performance.

That was shortly after she had Rocco, right?

Speaking of charts MUSIC was huge everywhere I think it was her most succesful single since Vogue in a ww basis. I was so proud of being a fan.

The Music era follewing the ROL era and then the DWT, damn those were 4 fucking great years.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that that's been 14 years? Jesus.

She looked so damn good during that performance.

That was shortly after she had Rocco, right?

Yup, he was born in August, this was November, just under 3 months later.

Birth rejuvinated her WHOLE body, I remember how shocked I was how fresh she looked, this was 16th November I believe, my grandmother passed away one day later, so I will always remember this day.

Me too!

Yes, it happened on November 16

It was a Thursday

I LOVE the way she moves when she's free-form dancing. LOVE IT. Especially when she's got the the boobies, stomach and hips to thrust and jut everywhere. :dramatic:

:dramatic:

This Stockholm performance was the prototype, raw, yet highly energetic, testing experiment for the perfected masterpiece rendition that followed 3 months later in Los Angeles!

Speaking of charts MUSIC was huge everywhere I think it was her most succesful single since Vogue in a ww basis.

I was so proud of being a fan.

The Music era follewing the ROL era and then the DWT, damn those were 4 fucking great years.

Amen