Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Glinda. It isn't mean-spirited. I can laugh at her and adore and admire her in equal measure. I just resent the implication that because I happened to come across ugly ass Steven Klein photos that personally I'd rather not have seen, I am in some way guilty of something. Steven Klein is an absolute bottom-feeding douchebag. His team have leaked for years and he has done nothing about it.

A lot of things are obvious, does that mean they can't be addressed in art and have to be ignored. It's obvious that it's wrong for white policemen to shoot unarmed black teenagers. Yet we still have protests about that.

What is this hate on Madonna day? There seems to be an awfully lot of hostile posts here today.

A lot of things are obvious, does that mean they can't be addressed in art and have to be ignored. It's obvious that it's wrong for white policemen to shoot unarmed black teenagers. Yet we still have protests about that.

What is this hate on Madonna day? There seems to be an awfully lot of hostile posts here today.

Because she is antagonizing her fans. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. And I think after 30 years of observing her, we are entitled to have a reaction every now and then too.

As for a lot of things being obvious, in Madonna's case it seems like they have to happen right in front of her to give a shit. Come on now...You don't really think that she is all saintly do you?!

i wonder how violated she feels? like when the pictures she posed for naked were released by playboy/penthouse?

its all about control....and sadly, she does not have as much as we thought. If you get into the game of celebrity this is some of what you have to deal with (whether its ignoring it, fighting it, fbi'ing it, accepting it etc). There needs to be a fix in how she deals with these contracts with photographers where they r liable for leaked photos she did not approve of. I feel that the blame lies on her and her team the most.

blaming ONLY the fans is a slippery slope, esp for someone as hated as madonna, sadly.

But not only Klein work leaked, Munro and Mert & Marcus too. Somebody is clearly making business with this but she shouldn't focus on photos, her new album is out there, somewhere. You bet that if she continues to rant like this somebody will be pissed off and leak the album in retaliation just like hackers did to Madonna.com when she made those hilarious fake viral songs "what the fuck you thing you're doing ?"

Would Guy O. have been aware of Rebel Heart & WAOM leaking if it wasn't for fans telling him ? He was completly clueless about it. He's so far behind. Hire a digital team for christ's sake ! Put them in charge of online promo and police. It's your work woman, don't be frugal and get experts to do the job for you.

i wonder how violated she feels? like when the pictures she posed for naked were released by playboy/penthouse?

its all about control....and sadly, she does not have as much as we thought. If you get into the game of celebrity this is some of what you have to deal with (whether its ignoring it, fighting it, fbi'ing it, accepting it etc). There needs to be a fix in how she deals with these contracts with photographers where they r liable for leaked photos she did not approve of. I feel that the blame lies on her and her team the most.

blaming ONLY the fans is a slippery slope, esp for someone as hated as madonna, sadly.

I agree. Obviously they could've taken care better.

And deal with S.Klein too. I mean, why continue to work with him if leaks all?

But not only Klein work leaked, Munro and Mert & Marcus too. Somebody is clearly making business with this but she shouldn't focus on photos, her new album is out there, somewhere. You bet that if she continues to rant like this somebody will be pissed off and leak the album in retaliation just like hackers did to Madonna.com when she made those hilarious fake viral songs "what the fuck you thing you're doing ?"

Would Guy O. had been aware of Rebel HEart & WAOM leaking if it wasn't for fans telling him. He was completly clueless about it. He's so far behind. Hire a digital team for christ's sake ! Put them in charge of online promo and police. It's your work woman, don't be frugal and get experts to do the job for you.

Yeah she definitely needs to tighten up on security and make things a bit more robust.

Shouldn't her manager have already done this after GMAYL leaked?

Oh, no. Madonna's found something else. From instagram: This is a personal FAMILY PHOTO! Did my fans break into my dad's house and steal it? WTF! The gloves are off now bitches! #smokinthebitchesout article-1034635-01E8EEC200000578-975_468

is this on her ig? i don't see it.

Yeah she definitely needs to tighten up on security and make things a bit more robust.

Shouldn't her manager have already done this after GMAYL leaked?

Not only security but completly redesign madonna.com, sharing exclusive unreleased & approved material once in a while.

(and she's posting this while there's the millionsmarch in New York....)

I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned anything about what has been going on. I don't really care about her being mad over leaks, but her staying silent on this topic is something I don't understand. Especially since she has two black kids.

Wait, I don't get it. I thought with the new instagram post everyone would understand her opinion and see that she obviously is talking about the original leakers/stealers and not the fans themselves. Granted, I was probably the first here to say Im annoyed with what she said; and I was. but her new IG post confirms that she's starting to investigate it in deeper fields and not focus on the "fans" generalisation. that's a pretty good thing. Not really sure why people are still going on about her first IG post. that's over & done now. she's obviously seen the light.

Wait, I don't get it. I thought with the new instagram post everyone would understand her opinion and see that she obviously is talking about the original leakers/stealers and not the fans themselves. Granted, I was probably the first here to say Im annoyed with what she said; and I was. but her new IG post confirms that she's starting to investigate it in deeper fields and not focus on the "fans" generalisation. that's a pretty good thing. Not really sure why people are still going on about her first IG post. that's over & done now. she's obviously seen the light.

Exactly.

But Madonna needs to lighten up Popeline..lol

I agree. Once was enough to get her message across now she does not seems to get she looks like a multi-millionnaire whining (i did not like she talked about human rights in her case considering what's happening in the world and in her street right now)

Guest Pud Whacker

She should have said Happy Thanksgiving after the leak. It was already done. Be gracious. Her demos were being reviewed and everyone loved it.

I agree. Once was enough to get her message across now she does not seems to get she looks like a multi-millionnaire whining.

the new post seemed almost like an apology to fans to me. okay, she didn't say it. but she clarified & explained herself and set the record straight. i really think she had to.. a lot of people got mad and thought she put too much emphasis on the "fans" instead of going for the source. (myself included)

She will have a heart attack when she finds out that her personal photos of breastfeeding Lola leaked....

For now she seems to only have discovered those steven klein outtakes because she "never seen before". Makes me wonder if she has already come across tons of outtakes from her hundreds photoshoots of the 80s, 90s and 00s and didn't realise that those pictures were never published...

Can you imagine Madonna googling herself and goes like: "humm thats a very nice picture of my Im Breathless era... i looked so fabulous... *scrolls down*... oh i don't really remember this one... but i look fabulous... *scrolls down*... i dont remeber this one too... looks good *shrugs*... *scrolls down*... Oh!! Wait a minute!! This one is awful!! I can't belive ive allowed this crap be published!! Oh fuck!!... *scrolls down*... Wtf!! another crap steven klein picture?? where is the lush giovanni bianco photoshoped i had aproved??... *scrolls down*... BREASTFEEDING LOLA???? WTF!!!!! GUY!!!! Whats going on?? WTF my fans those fucking bastards!!! ARREST them'all!!!!!! *mariahmeltdown"