Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

The Lola baptism pics are another story. It's the Herb Ritts foundation's fault. They should have never put them in their online archives to begin with. These must be outtakes of the ones Madonna was gifted by Herb Ritts.

The breastfeeding ones should have been kept private. :( luckilly only fans know about it and not the media

"Another unreleased photo from a series I have just discovered! Stolen and sold ti whom?? Wtf? Are my fans doing this? If so Im very confused! Stealing is a crime. #karma" -Madonna

11001_10152926603349402_1416698470622694

This pic leaked ages ago. I'm shocked that she has no clue about this. She'll tear guy a new hole if she finds out those horrible W and Hard Candy out takes leaked. They are way worse than the couple she has posted.

madonna needs to find a way to deal with this in interviews, instead of going on about theft from artists - artists have to pay the rent

cuz she is after all the richest musician ever now, she cant look ungrateful. How should she put it?

And how can't she get to the actual names of who's leaking? If she or her crew navigate through Facebook or even forums, they will find. We here know, other pages and sites, they know. Guy O may follow and know, just like he knows the one who leaked the first snippet of Rebel Heart. Everyone knows.

I can already hear her saying in the next interview: "Those people who leaked my music and outtakes are obviously not my fans." :lmao:

Bitch, stop accusing your fans and start firing people from your incompetent team.

She obviously loves that outtake yet she thinks her fans might be responsable for stealing it, not sure what to think about that ...

Someone should explain that this isnt happening just to her, it's happening to most celebrities

I think it's hackers who do this and then sell them further on to fans

She's completely misinformed. She should really look within her inner circle instead of aiming attacks on her fans. I find it interesting she's only posting the good outtakes. She'll have a Mariah sized meltdown if she comes across the uhm not so flattering ones. And why is she posting the outtakes at all? She's nuts. Lol

"Another unreleased photo from a series I have just discovered! Stolen and sold ti whom?? Wtf? Are my fans doing this? If so Im very confused! Stealing is a crime. #karma" -Madonna

11001_10152926603349402_1416698470622694

Madonna you're only seeing this outtake now?

It's been online for almost 4 years :lol:

Is her team doing anything about it?

It's not like she's on 24hrs a day like the other cow who I shall not name. Girl is busy with other important stuff than checking what's online.

Now she's on IG, she sees the pics!

Oh my god no wonder people inside her team are doing shit behind her back, or right in front of her face actually, she really has no clue about what's going on doesn't she, look at how out of touch she is wtf!

how would a madonna fan even get their hands on it by hacking into computers of those famous photographers or their colleagues? like HOW does that even happen? we fans not the damn FBI! :newspaper:

I love her but is she that clueless? unless I'm missing some information here but from what I can see it looks obvious to me. someone of her team is selling these to a few fans. Simple as that! find the source and problem solved!

i also did think she'd at least have seen those outtakes years ago. guess she really doesn't read the web & media and relies on info others tell her

It's not like she's on 24hrs a day like the other cow who I shall not name. Girl is busy with other important stuff than checking what's online. Now she's on IG, she sees the pics!

Obviously but she has a reputation for having the pulse on her career and image. She's not googling herself like the lesser twats but I'm surprised at her just finding out about pics that have been online for four years. I can understand four months but four years?

It could be though, I don't know but the fans have got nothing to do with it. Most of her fans are just limiting themselves to enjoying these outtakes as fans as they appear on the fansites, FB pages and ultimately make their way in the outtake thread on here. Most of them are stunning and don't seem like outtake at all. She really needs to start having a word with the people she works with to be honest.

I love her and everything but I really I don't think its a good idea to accuse fans of stealing from her unless she is sure of her facts. She's getting a bit of a backlash on Facebook and pissing people off. Perhaps she should look inside her inner circle and tighten up on her security.

I love her and everything but I really I don't think its a good idea to accuse fans from stealing from her unless she is sure of her facts. She's getting a bit of a backlash on Facebook and pissing people off. Perhaps she should look inside her inner circle and tighten up on her security.

Signed

I love her and everything but I really I don't think its a good idea to accuse fans from stealing from her unless she is sure of her facts. She's getting a bit of a backlash on Facebook and pissing people off. Perhaps she should look inside her inner circle and tighten up on her security.

i can't blame the fans to be angry. I'm a bit annoyed as well. has she never asked herself the most obvious question "how are people getting those outtakes?" at all? logically speaking isn't the answer obvious to first look in her own circle? maybe she should start reading her instagram comments... (and until recently I thought she did.)