Calling you to come outside

To feel the wind in your face and your skin

And it's here I begin my story

TURN UP THE RADIO

TURN UP THE RADIO

DON'T ASK ME WHERE I WANNA GO

YOU GOTTA TURN UP THE RADIO

God, I feel like this too much lately.

Definitely a stand-out from MDNA. I just love that first verse.

APPRECIATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChSBcyXU8A

omg when I saw her at the Verizon center the first night I screamed at her during the bridge "I WANNA LEAVE WITH YOU MADONNA WITH YOU!!!!!!" and I was jumping up and down like a crazy fool and then she looked at me, smiled, and said "ME TOO" before kicking into the final chorus

DEAD

LOVE HER

LOVE THIS SONG

omg when I saw her at the Verizon center the first night I screamed at her during the bridge "I WANNA LEAVE WITH YOU MADONNA WITH YOU!!!!!!" and I was jumping up and down like a crazy fool and then she looked at me, smiled, and said "ME TOO" before kicking into the final chorus

DEAD

LOVE HER

LOVE THIS SONG

:dramatic: YES!!!!! What a moment for you!

DEAD

LOVE HER

LOVE THIS SONG

Aw this is fantastic :Disco_Ball:

DEAD

LOVE HER

LOVE THIS SONG

Stephen, how fantastic. :tigger: Madonna has great taste.

Bill, great to see someone else who totally loves and gets the whole spirit of this song. Most fans seem to hate it. I just love the carefree vibe and sweet message of the song. When life gets you down, music makes everything better. It always has for me and still does.

Stephen, how fantastic. :tigger: Madonna has great taste.

Bill, great to see someone else who totally loves and gets the whole spirit of this song. Most fans seem to hate it. I just love the carefree vibe and sweet message of the song. When life gets you down, music makes everything better. It always has for me and still does.

Absolutely. Music (especially Madonna's) soothes me like nothing else.

The live version is evetything!

Followed by the Offer Nissim remix.

Then the album version.

And Adrian Galo looks all kinds of hot in the video.

Live version rules! That and I'm a Sinner were 2 of my favorites from the MDNA tour. The energy of both is just spectacular.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's one of my faves from MDNA and the live version rocked. If you went to any MDNA show this was defo a crowd pleaser.

It has really grown on me and I've put it on a few playlists too. I've been getting great feedback! People telling me "this is why I love madonna, her songs are classic!" "When did this come out its awesome" and everyone on the boat always sings along!

I kind of wish it was the first single from MDNA, I think it would have done pretty good- better than GMAYL and it has a more universal and relatable message, great to sing along to. It is classic madonna, maybe just needed a bit of tweaking or time spent on it to get it perfect :)

What an unforgettable experience.

Turn Up The Radio is one of my favorite songs from MDNA. It takes me to a positive place, where life is for living and all the problems can go and get effed.