Happy 18th Birthday Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon !

XXL

Happy Birthday, Lola!!! I remember her birth like it was yesterday, the ticker running along the bottom of the screen on MTV, calling my "Madonna friend" to dish about it and actually trying to imagine what she'd look like in the oh-so-distant future when she turns 18, the age that I was when she was born.

Remember all the "Madonna and Child" headlines back in '96? lol. It was an amazing time, feels like yesterday! And she's turned out smart, gorgeous, bad ass and already an young entrepreneur. There was never any doubt - Madonna's daughter all the way. Happy 18th, Lola!

Happy Birthday, Lola!!! I remember her birth like it was yesterday, the ticker running along the bottom of the screen on MTV, calling my "Madonna friend" to dish about it and actually trying to imagine what she'd look like in the oh-so-distant future when she turns 18, the age that I was when she was born.

Lol me and my friends were the same. It was like a miracle had happened (it had).

Feels like yesterday. I recall i was in London, my first trip to London ever, and i read everyday the covers of those tabloids, just to know if Madonna had been a mother already!

I like it that she seems to be creative but is not taking profit of her mother's legend. I find the Material Girl clothing, more like a training for Lola than the real thing.

Guest Rachelle of London

I remember when she was born. They interrupted some show during the commercial break to have Jon Snow announce that M had given birth in LA. I didn't quite understand but my mum was so excited

I can't believe she's 18! I remember when the pregnancy was announced :dramatic:

& How excited & intrigued & shocked the world was. It was absolutely HUGE.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLITA!

It was as if Madonna was the first women to have a baby, the way the media covered it and all. And when Lola was born, MTV played block of Madonna videos, and even aired a "baby-friendly" censored version of "Justify My Love."

Happy 18th birthday, Lola.

"baby-friendly" censored version of "Justify My Love."

how is that possible? Did Madonna open doors to find some kids playing and she left the hotel smiling because of all the fun playing Twister?