Lindsay reprises Madonna's role in Speed The Plow

acko

Its a hard role to play. Id love to see Lyndz in it, ive only ever seen a different production. Madonna in up for grabs was something else. She was Amazing. Best acting ever and was so cool!

Me too! :americanlife:

Brilliant actors like Winona Ryder were thrown on the scrap heap without a second glance, yet this ungrateful mess keeps getting opportunities for redemption, left, right, and centre. :doodlemanson:

I'm seeing this in November :lol: I wish I saw Madonna on stage though, I hope she does it again sometime!

Raf, make sure you write a special review for us all. :laugh: Will love to hear your thoughts and take on it all.

Me too! :americanlife:

Brilliant actors like Winona Ryder were thrown on the scrap heap without a second glance, yet this ungrateful mess keeps getting opportunities for redemption, left, right, and centre. :doodlemanson:

I still don't get the obsession with that terrible Mean Girls movie and why it upholds a legacy for Lindsey. Hollywood screwed her over and that movie was the starting point, which is a lot of why I don't like it.

Guest bluejean

*Gasp* That movie is a gay cult classic!

And Lindsay is adorable in it. It's a shame she really went downhill after that.

Remember her singing career though? That tribute to Madonna's 'Oh Father' was hilariously good. And her Janet style whispering on 'Rumours.'

Sorry but what is not to love?