New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Madonna looked the same as she did in the earlier "Going to work" instagram pic. So This has to be related to her own album. A listening party would be odd right, as she was just recording in the studio two days ago. Or they are reviewing demo's. Hmm.... a collabo of some sort is the most logical conclusion right now...

The meltdowns on Madonna's instagram is just embarrassing IMO. Jeez people need to chill the fuck out!

I thought Nicki's feature on "I don't give a f" was just brilliant! She gave us that wonderful orgasmic line "There's only one Queen and that's Madonna, BITCH"

Still think they went to some concert, probably Drakes.

Highly doubt Minaj will be anywhere on the new album.

Madonna wouldn't repeat a duet.

She looks fierce but I just think she got dressed up for another day in the studio!

It's still too early for a "listening party", she's still recording in the studio.

Where did you hear this?

I'm not sure if this is true.

Rihanna fan said so..Riri was spotted arriving at a recording studio yesterday and some Paparazzis said madonna and others were there too

I couldn't find any sources it might be a fake news I'm sorry

a news article here said she went out to dinner with timor steffens and a small group of other people in Gallow Green, restaurant from McKittrick Hotel in New York. and they coincidentally met and saw rihanna & smiled and had a conversation & they then carried on.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well according to Rihanna Daily Rihs been in and out recording studio all week but I think she's concentrating on her album as it's out in 2 months.

That's one person's opinion. What's yours?

It's that madgic ingredient, er, MADONNA that will raise Avicii's stuff above predictable anthemic chord changes and Diplo's stuff above an 80s Tetris game - TRUST.

:rotfl:

Well according to Rihanna Daily Rihs been in and out recording studio all week but I think she's concentrating on her album as it's out in 2 months.

so why can't Madonnas be out in 2 months too?

Guest Rachelle of London

so why can't Madonnas be out in 2 months too?

Because Madonna is involved in the making of her albums. Rihanna's albums have already been written years in advance.

So this is what we know judging previous posts:

1st single ft. Arianna Grande and Miley Cyrus and Michael Jackson is out soon this year,

new album early next year,

theme is greek goddess or that thorn game or whatever,

and its gonna be LAP & ROL part two because she has taken it seriously long this time?

and MDNA was just a collection of demos she wanted quickly get over?

Avicii is shitty and dumped for good?

she had sex in studio all dressed up with Minaj and Rihanna but no recording?

and her jaw is too pointy?

So this is what we know judging previous posts:

1st single ft. Arianna Grande and Miley Cyrus and Michael Jackson is out soon this year,

new album early next year,

theme is greek goddess or that thorn game or whatever,

and its gonna be LAP & ROL part two because she has taken it seriously long this time?

and MDNA was just a collection of demos she wanted quickly get over?

Avicii is shitty and dumped for good?

and her jaw is too pointy?

wtf at this entire post but seriously wtf ... "or that thorn game or whatever"

Are you talking about "Game of Thrones?"

There's zero confirmation there's been a collab with Ariana or Miley. If anything the first single will probably be "Living For Love" and the only "confirmed" collab is with Alicia.

I ain't a businesswoman, I'm a business, woman!

And I'm known for giving bitches the business, woman

Nicki will always be ok in my book just because of her rap in IDA :wow:

although, it ended up working in the context of who Madonna is, that rap is pretty shitty.

You guys need to chill the f**k down!!!

If there must be a duet or a collaboration in a song i'd say Nicky Minaj is possibly one of the few artists who can actually pull it off with Madonna. I Don't Give A was a great cut. After all, she is a rapper and that's what she does and she does it very good. She's always been highly respectful of Madonna.. much more than any other "bad girls" out there. She never ever shaded Madonna... She always seemed to be excited about working with her.. and she does know her place as we have seen during the SuperBowl performance UNLIKE MIA who used Madonna for a quick shot to fame.. So if there's a real duet in the album Nicky got my vote 100%. i'd much rather see a feat. Nicky Minaj than a feat. Ariana Grande or Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry or Rihanna, etc...

For people thinking Nicky Minaj doesn't have a career anymore.. you are all delusional! She has massive hit with My Anaconda; her video broke youtube records and she was the talk of the MTV Video Music Awards this year, like it or not. Besides, even hypothetically admitting her career is not as huge as it used to be a couple years ago who's to say she can't work with M again? Didn't MIA work with Madonna and she was basically a nobody? So i wouldn't worry much about the state of somebody's career at this point.