Did Madonna go to the Kate Bush concert on Tues? (Rumours or Lies from DM site?)

Ugly Hecty

there's a tweet from someone who was there on page 1 :)

Yeah but aren't Kelly Menog fans always going on about seeing Madonna at her concerts and yet we've never seen receipts in the form of pictures, reliable press reports or (as is more often the case recently) Madonna's own IG posts.

Until that happens, I'm still skeptical. Let's hope for once that DM are not bullshitting.

That would be so cool, hearing Kate say 'who are ya' all this talk of all the greats being there has made me forget that I wanted to know what actually happened, should go the bed and read about the show and Ghandi being in the front row taking pictures...is M even in London?

Does M go to the loo? What an epic night, so it seems Kate played some of the classics but I'm to dwunk to think straight now.

I hope she didn't go for a hot dog during a ballad.

I hope she didn't go for a hot dog during a ballad.

Would be great if kate kicked M out for using her phone during the gig, was trying to google as to who is actually there and found this lovely article about M ruined pop music for women....how nice http://www.scotsman.com/news/fiona-mccade-madonna-ruined-pop-music-for-women-1-1667738

Would be great if kate kicked M out for using her phone during the gig, was trying to google as to who is actually there and found this lovely article about M ruined pop music for women....how nice http://www.scotsman.com/news/fiona-mccade-madonna-ruined-pop-music-for-women-1-1667738

hmmm the scotsman.. that rings a bell. i think that piece of shit also gave the 2012 tour a bad review. like really bad. maybe it's the same journalist. anyone who thinks madonna is just a sex kitten and attention whore is an ignorant AND BITTER idiot.

^ I wasnt,trying to,be a dick, Im just,surprised that everyone is so excited that Madonna went to,a Kate Bush concert.

You,would think that,she announced the release date of her new album

^ I wasnt,trying to,be a dick, Im just,surprised that everyone is so excited that Madonna went to,a Kate Bush concert.

You,would think that,she announced the release date of her new album

Kate Bush is a legend and she hasn't been on tour since 1850. Madonna is a legend, too and so is David Bowie and arguably, Björk. They are all together. In the same room. I don't understand how this news is NOT exciting.

hmmm the scotsman.. that rings a bell. i think they also gave the 2012 tour a bad review. like really bad. maybe it's the same journalist. anyone who thinks madonna is just a sex kitten and attention whore is an ignorant AND BITTER idiot.

I like reading critical articles about M, just I saw the headline 'Madonna ruined pop music for women' and the first sentence saying something like 'do you know Kate Bush, if no, one should go and google her' and I was like sod this..I'd rather listen to the B'day song...

Kate Bush is a legend and she hasn't been on tour since 1850. Madonna is a legend, too and so is David Bowie and arguably, Björk. They are all together. In the same room. I don't understand how this news is NOT exciting.

and M could get even more inspired for her next tour :) i hear she's doing this non-choreographed dance with bare feet. ive always loved to see M do something like that ;) show off some real contemporary dance.

I dunno maybe thee is something wrong with me but I get excited hearing random stuff about Madonna, like if she went to see Miley Cyrus, but if she went to see another artist who I love, I'd be like wow....ok I should not derail this thread, what's it about again just M at Kate or anyone at Kate

wow how old is this Kate Bush?

Didn't Madonna pick Alek Keshishian to direct Truth or Dare after seeing his senior film thesis which included Kate's song Wuthering Heights? So there's that connection.

A lot of people here seem to be huge fans of Kate so it's more exciting to have Madonna go to one of her concerts than some artist you don't like.

I like some of Kate's music, but I didn't know what her live shows were like. From what I can see from the pictures, it seems her show is very theatrical like Madonna's shows so they have that in common. For some reason, I always thought Kate would be more like Tori Amos sitting down at her piano playing her songs, but I see she really puts on a production.

wow how old is this Kate Bush?

Kate is a mystery...that's what makes the night so special..I thought her last show was in 1066 after the battle of Hastings ..Knut I might be wrong