Crystal Coffin

I love this, thanks for posting it

Her arrival and Liz :dramatic:

I had never seen it in its entirety

lol @ Kurt Loder

Will the story be racy?

M No it will be poignant and touchy

Oh and the infamous Junior Vasquez!

She read a bedtime story to a horde of high clubbing wankers. What's not to love :rotfl:

This is the foundation for her Esther's Lotsa De Casha days :lol:

2.5m copies sold :thumbsup:

Aw, Miss Spider's Tea Party is a sweet story. I always loved that she chose it to read as it is a direct reflection of her own image/life/celebrity, she is always prejudged for one reason or another, but mainly because she is MADONNA in the same way Miss Spider was judged simply because she is a spider. Madonna perfectly sums it up in the end when saying "never judge a bug until you know her..."

But at least she chose to sing here :fag:

AH, I absolutely adore this performance. the only Live version of BedTime Story. I wish she'd perform this LIVE on tour, only with the album version. I LOVE those pulsating Marius DeVries ambient trancey synths and beats. The Junior remix is "eh" to me. This ( for me) is one of these songs that don't really translate well in a house/tribal remix. this song is always meant to be trance. I do like the Orbital remix, but nothing beats the album version for me.

anyway great performance of this song. She had wanted Bjork to perform this with her, but Bjork declined. :(

I agree Loomer, I am happy the Bjork duet didn't pan out either. I am just curious why Bjork didn't jump at the chance to perform with her

Edited by TriggerMGee

AH, I absolutely adore this performance. the only Live version of BedTime Story. I wish she'd perform this LIVE on tour, only with the album version. I LOVE those pulsating Marius DeVries ambient trancey synths and beats. The Junior remix is "eh" to me. This ( for me) is one of these songs that don't really translate well in a house/tribal remix. this song is always meant to be trance. I do like the Orbital remix, but nothing beats the album version for me.

anyway great performance of this song. She had wanted Bjork to perform this with her, but Bjork declined. :(

I agree Loomer, I am happy the Bjork duet didn't pan out either. I am just curious why Bjork didn't jump at the chance to perform with her

well, Bjork is a cunt..