Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

What the hell why post that photo? I like to think she googles specific things "madonna looking glamorous 2008"

LOL. That would be awesome! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall and witness how she goes about selecting old photos of herself for posts. I get the iconic, pro shot ones she uses, but a random pap pic from an event in 2008 with her ex-husband in the background? Odd....perhaps she was revisiting her Ritchie years and came across this one and was like "goddamn I look amazing here....lets filter this bitch and post it!"

why is her pinky's nail so short? A new Madonna mystery awaits...

Opposite of a coke nail? At least her finger nails are nicely manicured and it doesn't look like she's been digging in the dirt like some other people.

LOL. That would be awesome! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall and witness how she goes about selecting old photos of herself for posts. I get the iconic, pro shot ones she uses, but a random pap pic from an event in 2008 with her ex-husband in the background? Odd....perhaps she was revisiting her Ritchie years and came across this one and was like "goddamn I look amazing here....lets filter this bitch and post it!"

Sometimes she uses photos that are pixelated :lol: She must be Googling them and using the thumbnails.

I wonder how much her assistants help out with the social media stuff? It's actually pretty standard for all celebs to have help with their social media, usually from assistants (sometimes the assistants do most, if not all, of it)...as well as all of it monitored by their PR folks.

If M has a social media assistant they need to be fired immediately. Between the social faux pas, the misspellings, awkward hashtags and pixellated photos they're doing a fucking awful job

If M has a social media assistant they need to be fired immediately. Between the social faux pas, the misspellings, awkward hashtags and pixellated photos they're doing a fucking awful job

Agree 100%. I truly feel that Madonna's IG is authentically her...the captions (even misspellings) are just so her. It's like Cher with her Twitter account.....it's 100% Cher. You can usually tell when it is not the actual celeb posting the information as the statements tend to feel and appear more PR-perfect rather than personal.

Agree 100%. I truly feel that Madonna's IG is authentically her...the captions (even misspellings) are just so her. It's like Cher with her Twitter account.....it's 100% Cher. You can usually tell when it is not the actual celeb posting the information as the statements tend to feel and appear more PR-perfect rather than personal.

I agree. It's definitely her. I personally think all celebrities should do their own social media. It makes it cooler and more personal. I understand they're busy, but I'd rather have them post less often and it be directly from them than have someone post for them everyday.

i have a suspect diplo didn't have a clue where he was going to...(i don't know how to say in english... :laugh: ).....

maybe he thought...ok...i'll write some songs for this girls, two weeks and then go on with the next project... :lol:

i have a suspect diplo didn't have a clue where he was going to...(i don't know how to say in english... :laugh: ).....

maybe he thought...ok...i'll write some songs for this girls, two weeks and then go on with the next project... :lol:

That's what I think too. He thought it would be easy... but she's a hard worker. She won't let him go until she's 100% satisfied.

I agree. It's definitely her. I personally think all celebrities should do their own social media. It makes it cooler and more personal. I understand they're busy, but I'd rather have them post less often and it be directly from them than have someone post for them everyday.

I remember a few years back Guy (?) saying that the reason M wasn't on social media is that it's a big commitment and you shouldn't do it unless you're going to do it regularly. So I guess she finally committed.