Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

JunkieMDNA said she's with Ricardo guy. He has been posting from Ibiza a lot lately.

The "Ricardo guy" is Riccardo Tisci, the head designer for Givenchy whose designed costumes for Madonna for S&S, the Super Bowl, MDNA Tour, and the Met Gala 2013. Perhaps he's working on creating outfits and costumes for the new era?

I know who this RicCardo guy is! He has been Ibiza celebrating his birthday for weeks now. Kate Moss and others were there with him celebrating including Justin Bieber and other celebs. He has probably can back to Ibiza along with Madonna for their vacation.

when she has been tanned in the past is it natural or spray on?

When has she been tan? Most of the time she's very pale. I think light skin looks better with blonde hair. I assume if she has been tan, it has to be spray on. Most people who want to be tan now do spray on, since everyone knows the sun is so damaging to your skin.

maybe she already asked M in advance? if not that friendship might be over :lmao:

I like how she only just nominated madonna though. you don't nominate other people when you nominate the queen ;)

maybe she already asked M in advance? if not that friendship might be over :lmao:

I like how she only just nominated madonna though. you don't nominate other people when you nominate the queen ;)

Well yeah, K80 knows what's up :smug:

M will probably nominate Lola and Rocco or something :rosey:

Or her best friend, Elton John :chuckle: