Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

That'd be great!! I know some celebrities have admitted to having accounts on Facebook and Instagram and what not with aliases! I'd love that!

I'm sure that Madonna has an alias account on here. How could she not? It seems like it would be pretty hard to have an entire website dedicated to yourself and not have the desire to check it out sometimes.

1401746179-4372e52c-78e1-41ba-9149-6d781

I'm sure that Madonna has an alias account on here. How could she not? It seems like it would be pretty hard to have an entire website dedicated to yourself and not have the desire to check it out sometimes.

Ahhh! Now I'm gonna be self-conscious and have nightmares about Madonna being like "damn, that bitch PaulaAbdul! Note to Guy O - No Golden Triangle for that triflin' ho on the next tour!"

That'd be great!! I know some celebrities have admitted to having accounts on Facebook and Instagram and what not with aliases! I'd love that!

Lots of celebs have private social media accounts (Facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, etc.) under aliases. (Sometimes they're not that hard to find either).

So then Madonna may have seen my ass. :think:

Why the fuck is this always being reposted as a comment in threads it has nothing to do with? Just put it in your signature if you always want it up.

:lmao: VogueMusic, I think it is hilarious. One of our rather unique members here who obviously loves this song so much that wants to constantly share it. :lol: Have to love this forum. I have no idea why I find such obscure and eccentric things funny but I do. I swear I am going crazy. :laugh:

:lol: I don't hear it. I tried doing the beat that's in the text and it sounds like an African chant :chuckle:

I always thought the opening beat is like: dun dun da dun dun, da dun dun da dun dun

784762328285988022_181306552.jpg

Not a baby anymore! OMG where did the time go? Happy Birthday R.R. #livingforlove

Lovely picture.

1401746179-4372e52c-78e1-41ba-9149-6d781

So then Madonna may have seen my ass. :think:

:lmao:

10593255_1454350531518389_2054953520_n.j

:bow:

Love that she posted that single cover, I'm glad she seems to look back on the Erotica era as a great image, album etc. I think I recall her being anti-erotica during Ray of Light era.

Is anybody having a Madonna party on her birthday?