Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

Doesn't it stand for Madonna and Esther? Not really "me."

She totally meant for it to stand for ME and I fucking LOVE her for it. Best.IG.post.everrrr.

Interesting. I could not get all of this link for some reason. Does it explain who the guy is ?

Interesting. I could not get all of this link for some reason. Does it explain who the guy is ?

Apparently who's essentially a nobody. Just an a average guy living in the middle of Brazil. She must've accidentally followed him or something because it'd be so bizarre otherwise.

Apparently who's essentially a nobody. Just an a average guy living in the middle of Brazil. She must've accidentally followed him or something because it'd be so bizarre otherwise.

Paula, it would be hilarious if he was actually someone famous using an alias. Then again, it would be fun to think of her deliberately following an ordinary average person just for the hell of it. Looks like it is what you are saying though, and an accident. Still interesting though.

Paula, it would be hilarious if he was actually someone famous using an alias. Then again, it would be fun to think of her deliberately following an ordinary average person just for the hell of it. Looks like it is what you are saying though, and an accident. Still interesting though.

That'd be great!! I know some celebrities have admitted to having accounts on Facebook and Instagram and what not with aliases! I'd love that!