Madonna: Golden Globes 2012 Backstage

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

didn't she look absolutely amazing that night? :inlove:

just perfect. i loved how for W.E. promo she was all glamorous and classic hollywood movie star and when she went to the golden globes she rebelled and was natural and cool. xo

I feel like she gets the dumbest questions. "What's the one thing you can't travel without?" or "What is the one thing in your closet you can't live without?"

Who gives a fuck? Ask about the damn movie she just made. Ask about the parallels in the lyrics to "Masterpiece" and her own personal relationships. Ask her why she recorded that track and not another.

Idiots.

"Ummm...my passport?" :laugh: Love how witty she is. I never understood why so many people say that she is cold-hearted and stuff like that. She has an amazing sense of humor - one of the many things I love about her.

"Ummm...my passport?" :laugh: Love how witty she is. I never understood why so many people say that she is cold-hearted and stuff like that. She has an amazing sense of humor - one of the many things I love about her.

She has a wonderful sense of humour and it staggers me when people call her humourless. I never see her as cold-hearted either.

i love that dance move she does near the end, we need a gif of that!

and "light vs dark....," it wasn't just the fans that were saying that. it must of been coming from the recording studio first.

i love that dance move she does near the end, we need a gif of that!

and "light vs dark....," it wasn't just the fans that were saying that. it must of been coming from the recording studio first.

insta.gif

:lol::inlove:

I love most when she says

'Ummm...my passport?' :madgemanson: In a mock questioning answer with a slight cringe face. :lmao: Hilar.

Umm why are you repeating what I wrote just before your post bitch

Umm why are you repeating what I wrote just before your post bitch

I didn't read what you wrote until afterwards and I decided that it doesn't matter and my post should stay.

DEAL WITH IT. Bitch, I'm Madonna. :madgemanson: