Ok, lots of WTF in Niki Haris wikipedia page

karbatal

So, i was looking for info about Niki because suddenly i thought "has this woman ever released an album or what?" and found incredible information that i think it's a bunch of lies:

1. Haris choreographed the MTV Awards for Madonna as well as providing some additional choreography on The Girlie Show, and for the television series Melrose Place. She helped stage scenes for Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

Did she choreographed this??? :chuckle:

melrose-kimberly-wig-o.gif

And then, in the same article, they say:

Haris has collaborated with many artists including, Kylie Minogue

tumblr_inline_mtj0rpwscS1sntdo7.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

TV shows have choreography. Weird but people even choreograph their walking so that it all fits. It's not all dancing

Guest Pud Whacker

I hate Niki Harris. I was watching the girlie show vogue and when her fug face came on, I turned away from the screen. :rotfl:

No time for disloyalty.

HOLD ON A SECOND!

Niki was a pinnacle in Madge's career, so any shade her way won't be acceptable.

Niki Haris is desperate for another Madonna paycheck, she's been nothing but nice and complimentary towards Madonna the past 6-7 years. But before that, she'd be happy to gossip about Madonna in the press.

Guest whatatramp

Niki Haris is desperate for another Madonna paycheck, she's been nothing but nice and complimentary towards Madonna the past 6-7 years. But before that, she'd be happy to gossip about Madonna in the press.

really?? do tell

Oh there was a whole TV special where she just gossiped about M's past lovers. And then during RIT, she proclaimed to the press how she was happy to decline being part of the tour, and how she didn't want to, and referred to it as "the regurgitation tour."

Cue a few yrs later, she was all like "oh she can have Niki pt2 all she wants. Id love to work with her again, hell if shed ask me to go on tour, i'd do it in a hearbeat." aka, i need money!

Guest whatatramp

02-Porsha-Killer-Eyes.gif

that part about INGRID tho :1251:

I can see why she's not around M anymore

anybody know why Donna hasn't been on the last two tours?

02-Porsha-Killer-Eyes.gif

that part about INGRID tho :1251:

I can see why she's not around M anymore

anybody know why Donna hasn't been on the last two tours?

I remember donna was pregnant during S&S

I guess M

Just moved on with the kelly dean chick , which has a similar voice

Nope, it was from Wikipedia. I wanted to know if there was a list of songs sung by her, because i have seen a cd cover with Niki and Carl Cox, and i read all that bunch of nonsense.

The other Niki Haris has to be so sad... all her efforts choreographing Melrose Place has gone to this Niki!

Niki Donna and madonna. The trifecta of niki harris. I know that in the end it's a madonna forum but let's face it, Niki always overshadowed madonna on tour that's why she took her out. Madonna would not have it.

Of course she need money now and all money comes from Madge. So she has to be nice and call her a gem.

Niki's voice was much stronger than Madonna's inparticular in BA. That Nice show during the chorus of Like A Prayer Niki totally drowned Madonna out it was embarrassing for Madonna I never could stand Niki her attitude was up to shit no wonder Madonna used to think about firing her that's what Christopher ciccone wrote in his book