Ok, lots of WTF in Niki Haris wikipedia page

karbatal

Niki Donna and Madonna. The trifecta of niki harris. I know that in the end it's a madonna forum but let's face it, Niki always overshadowed Madonna on tour that's why she took her out. Madonna would not have it

Who wouldn't with all the extra flab? LOL

That is NOT the reason as it wasn't the case, ever. They were great together and both Donna and Nikki's voices complimented Madonna's beautifully but you just don't go trashing to the UK tabloid media (of all outlets) someone who has only brought work into your life and work at that sort of level for almost 20 years. Very unclassy, uncool and totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

Niki never overshadowed in concert. She was really professional, and you can watch GS, BAT or DWT and she sings as she should. Sometimes the mic didn't work well during BAT, for example in the Barcelona concert Niki's mic doesn't work properly during LAP. In that song, Niki's mic had a higher volume at the end of the song, to do those notes. And in Barcelona the volume wasn't as it should. In Nice it was too loud. But Niki is not to blame.

I think it's during the Confessions Tour, in those extras in the DVD, when Madonna is rehearsing and explaining to the back singer that she has to be a support, not lead the song. Madonna knows perfectly, Niki could NEVER try to sing louder. And if she had done, she wouldn't have been invited to another tour.

I never believed that stupid thing about Madonna wanting to fire Niki. Why is she in the Music video then? Please...

Guest whatatramp

Yeah I think the only reason she was never hired after DWT is simply because she blabbed to the press, M doesn't need those kind of people around her.

Remember when she was on The Rosie Show and said she couldn't tell Rosie she was pregnant before it was announced because if it had leaked she would of had to have blamed someone she told.

She's very uneasy about 'talkers', as she should be.

The thing is that Niki never babbled for years and years. They have been together since the WTG tour, and then, after 2001, they have that fall out.

Question: did she "babbled" AFTER she wasn't included in the RIT or before? I can't recall.

Yeah I think the only reason she was never hired after DWT is simply because she blabbed to the press, M doesn't need those kind of people around her.

:thumbsup:

It's bad enough to have an entitled moron like Elton to instigate drama left and right in the press but allowing someone with the same attention-seeking annoying attitude in your working circle would be dumb on Madonna's part, everything Madonna isn't.

The thing is that Niki never babbled for years and years. They have been together since the WTG tour, and then, after 2001, they have that fall out.

Question: did she "babbled" AFTER she wasn't included in the RIT or before? I can't recall.

She was left out of RIT because she babbled to the tabloid press about Madonna loving Dennis Rodman's "big feet". Barely a couple of years later, a year after DWT, Madonna threw a baby shower party for both Nikki and Donna's new born babies

Harris is stupid. Never bite the hand that gave you everything. Now she's fat with Christopher. Who used to be so cute. Especially in TOD where I dubbed him: Boy Madonna.

Harris is stupid. Never bite the hand that gave you everything. Now she's fat with Christopher. Who used to be so cute. Especially in TOD where I dubbed him: Boy Madonna.

:clap:

Although the way Christopher behaved is a lot worse imo, in light of the fact Madonna is family to him. He even had the nerve to complain and bitch about his Girlie Show $100,000 paycheque in his dumb book. $100,000, 21 years ago, that was quite a bit of money. Idiot. It's not Madonna's job to sort everyone's drug problems. If I had a famous and wealthy relative and they gave me ANY job and throughout the years enabled me to get contacts and work I could only be grateful to them.

The worst type of gay man. Rupertesque type of situation, with the difference that Rupert has talent of his own. Whatever little designer talent Chris ever had he blew it with is cocaine habit and his nasty entitled attitude

Guest SecretGarden

While this is funny; I do think it's definitely betraying Madonna's trust. I would never do this to a friend or an ex-friend, it sure isn't in good taste.

Guest SecretGarden

:clap:

Although the way Christopher behaved is a lot worse imo, in light of the fact Madonna is family to him. He even had the nerve to complain and bitch about his Girlie Show $100,000 paycheque in his dumb book. $100,000, 21 years ago, that was quite a bit of money. Idiot. It's not Madonna's job to sort everyone's drug problems. If I had a famous and wealthy relative and they gave me ANY job and throughout the years enabled me to get contacts and work I could only be grateful to them.

The worst type of gay man. Rupertesque type of situation, with the difference that Rupert has talent of his own. Whatever little designer talent Chris ever had he blew it with is cocaine habit and his nasty entitled attitude

Spot on. Another thing that has always bugged me about Christopher is that he says Madonna was wrong for accusing him of being a drug addict, and yet his book is riddled with anecdotes of him doing drugs all day and night long; the story of him and Donatella alone showcases that Madonna had a right to be concerned about his drug habits.