Slanderers of the Throne

Guest whatatramp

Jazzy already beat me to the unfunny piece of shit Chelsea Handler. And NOW WAY this woman is only 39. Must be all the drinking she does. She looks fucking awful for her age.

wenn3336004.jpg

And yes we all know I am a massive Howard fan and he would KILL to have Madonna on his show. Like I have mentioned a billion times he has always had a love/hate thing with her....Calling Ray of Light one of the best albums he ever heard, and being very outspoken on his show day after day supporting Madonna when she was getting so much shit for adopting her kids.

Again, would be a dream come true if she would do the damn show already. Since him and Rosie are good pals now I wish she would talk her into doing it. Without a doubt would be one of the best interviews she ever gave since Howard knows how to ask all the right questions.

Coincidentally they are all mediocre people who had it very easy and didn't have to work very hard for their "success"

Uncanny that they hate Madonna or use her for publicity, part time or full time

I mean Jennifer Lopez educating Madonna on CRAFT :rotfl:

As disposable as they get

:clap::clap::clap:

Guest whatatramp

Do you really have to? Like there are serious threads around here that require words not pictures.

go visit them ones then

Guest Rachelle of London

This is ridiculous!

Julie Birchall hates on everyone. Remember her article about Rihanna being fat :lmao: when she's the size of JFK airport. She's in no position to be calling Rih fat.

Someone mentioned Tina Fey. Yes I have heard several times making "fun" of Madonna, mostly when she was on SNL. I hate that bitch since then.

love this thread

love larkspur's mental breakdown

Speaking your mind instead of saying things behind people's backs is having a mental breakdown? Why don't you try thinking for herself instead of trying to impress people? You have less "friends" but at least you have integrity and if you say something nice, people can trust that you mean it.