Slanderers of the Throne

Guest whatatramp

The Beast

1349832363_janet-jackson-467.jpg

You called??!?

Janet Jackson

AKA: Janette, Janitor, Janasian Orientalson, Janet Flopson, The Beast, The Beast of Burden, Ape.

Famous for being LaToya Jackson's sister.

Proclaimed that her body of work had "class" to it....

1349832363_janet-jackson-467.jpg

You called??!?

Janet Jackson

AKA: Janette, Janitor, Janasian Orientalson, Janet Flopson, The Beast, The Beast of Burden, Ape.

Famous for being the LaToya Jackson's sister.

Proclaimed that her body of work had "class" to it....

Ape? Really? I never knew it was common to think that was okay.

Guest whatatramp

Camille:

p4.jpg

No way Camille's said some stupid stuff the past decade but has gone back to championing M

she even had her own selection of madonna photographs released

51GiR-e%2BYWL._SY300_.jpg

I worship her, she worships M

Guest whatatramp

Can someone please open the thread: "Defenders of the Throne"?

We already have a 'celebrities who love madonna' one :)

I have almost choked laughing. I love this thread.

Sigh. Larkspur or what is your name?

LOL Madonnatribe.

The Janet response was classic.

Joyce Banda...LOL.

Why do all Madonna haters look ugly and miserable? Seriously.

Alison%20Goldfrapp.jpg

Q: Have you ever heard Madonna’s ‘Like It Or Not’ from ‘Confessions on A Dancefloor’? It was her attempt at making a Goldfrapp record. ‘Black Cherry’ to be specific.

Alison Goldfrapp : ‘Never heard it, that song. I couldn’t care less what she or whoever does. Madonna is always copying other people’s work. yuck.’

Q: Well you guys are quite good at it yourself : ‘Ooh La La’ was a T-Rex rip-off. ‘Cologne Cerrone Houdini’ could have been any Gainsbourg song on ‘Historie de Melody Nelson’. And those are just two examples.

Alison Goldfrapp : ‘We have a perfectly legitimate post-modern explanation for that. Those songs are an Hommage! We steal like magpies but we pay tribute to our heroes at any chance we get, in interviews etc.. . Everyone should know by now that Marc Bolan was my idol growing up. But we’ll never be caught following the latest trend or collaborating with the hottest DJs and producers just to get their names on our record sleeves. That’s not our style.

by the way ^^^

Alison Goldfrapp on Lady Gaga:

"She's definitely taken the crown as the Queen of Pop. She's the new Madonna, I think. Lady Gaga is passionate about what she does - it's extreme and really good fun. Personally I think the clothes are a lot more interesting than the music. But who knows?

She's obviously really talented, so it'll be interesting to see where her career goes. I think her success is also to do with timing: we all want something to escape to"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

goldfrapp_1790414a.jpg

by the way ^^^

"She's definitely taken the crown as the Queen of Pop. She's the new Madonna, I think. Lady Gaga is passionate about what she does - it's extreme and really good fun. Personally I think the clothes are a lot more interesting than the music. But who knows?

She's obviously really talented, so it'll be interesting to see where her career goes. I think her success is also to do with timing: we all want something to escape to"

I'd like to know what she thinks of it now? :chuckle:

definitely…. timing proved that…thinking has not been alison thing…and...gaga current clothes seem being less or equally uninteresting then her ever music

Alison is quite bitter. Madonna has praised her a lot and although Alison does not have to like her in return, her constant disrespectful bitching about Madonna does her no favours. As for saying Lady gaga is the new Queen of Pop - well shows her opinion is null and void. I like Alison as a singer but can't stand her personality.

by the way ^^^

She's has a lot of nerve and I love that she got questioned. In almost every talk about Madonna and praising lady gaga you just have to reverse the descriptions and then you finally got it right. lady gaga represents everything the media and Madonna's slanderers "think" about Madonna and the plan was to build her up. Their mistake is that she doesn't represent Madonna. She is their creation. That's the reason they and people who don't like Madonna are hanging on so long because they know they can never fool the public again. Madonna has shown a mountain of passion in her work. Alison is ridiculous and biased. Stefani is just making a fool of herself now because she is NOT passionate about anything but looking down on people. All she has is scripted praise. How one can be aware of Madonna's discography and diminish her accomplishments is beyond me, although Alison claims she is not and then goes on to make a ridiculous comment about it the next.

The one common thing I have noticed in Madonna's "slanderers" is how arrogant and conceited they are. Add hypocritical as well. They can't stand that she's successful. It's usually nasty people that don't like her. People with self respect and class usually praise her.

Stefani's clothes are a lot more interesting than the music and then the phrase that seems to be the main line that was passed around on the memo, "She's obviously really talented." You don't think much of Stefani's music but she's obviously really talented? "Her clothes from what I understand were interesting on two other people. I swear when she came out I was about as impressed by her as any other new pop star that came out around the same time. On Whitney Housten's debut I didn't have to be told a bazillion times that's she's obviouly talented. If it's obvious you wouldn't have to hire jounalists and people in the music industry to state it all the time.

Barbara Walters for her constant coldness and contempt for Madonna on the View. She used to put her down constantly, interrupt anyone praising Madonna by changing the subject or else treat their praise with stony silence. Also, for continuing praising Gaga over Madonna and implying that she had more talent. However, when Madonna appeared on the show, she was all over her like a rash.

barbarawalters_view.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

No way Camille's said some stupid stuff the past decade but has gone back to championing M

she even had her own selection of madonna photographs released

51GiR-e%2BYWL._SY300_.jpg

I worship her, she worships M

I worship Camille, too!

She's the greatest. X

Remove her from this list IMMEDIATELY!!!