Gwyneth Paltrow transforms into Madonna for Max Factor

I just can't.

gwyneth-paltrow-transforms-into-madonna-

Gwyneth Paltrow transforms into Madonna for Max Factor new ads to celebrate its 100 Years of Glamour campaign.

Gwyneth Paltrow used Max Factor make-up to transform into “glamorous heroines from varying decades” including Madonna. The campaign aims to recreate iconic looks but with a modern twist.

Other inspirational beauties were Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot and Farrah Fawcett.

Gwyneth Paltrow transforms into Madonna of the early 80s.

http://drownedmadonna.com/gwyneth-paltrow-transforms-into-madonna-for-max-factor-80s/20140701

Guest Pud Whacker

Um yeah. And she'll end up saying it's inspired by beyond like she did with her flop country western film where she completely ripped off Confessions.

lol Why is Goop so hated? Not only here, but she also gets ripped on Fashion Police or other silly shows all the time. Serious question, did I miss something (except that she is not Madonna's friend anymore and wrote a stupid nutrition book)?

Madonna was a beautiful Max Factor model herself once. The difference between Goop and Madonna is evident when comparing their adverts for Max Factor. Goop looks nothing like Madonna either.

max.jpg

MMAX01.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

Any fans she had left consciously uncoupled from her a long time ago.

With Madonna, the past is as good as dead.

lol Why is Goop so hated? Not only here, but she also gets ripped on Fashion Police or other silly shows all the time. Serious question, did I miss something (except that she is not Madonna's friend anymore and wrote a stupid nutrition book)?

You're joking, right?