Doubtful. He just released a new single and his "new" album is out so I wouldn't see the point.

Ah, ok. I haven't really followed the whole Xscape thing closely and didn't know if it was released or not.

Trust me. When you visit New York walk up to 100 random people and ask them. I will be shocked if 1 person out of the 100 knows who he is. :lol:

And we our stuck up our own asses most of the time. Its the American way. :laugh:

No way. At the very least 33 New Yorkers would know who he is. Especially NY-ers in their 30s and up since they'd know him from his catalog of classic iconic work. He IS the godfather of not only disco but EDM as well, which is a very big deal in NY. I'm surprised you are so unfamiliar with him! He is frequently name dropped on this forum over the years. I do very highly doubt this Billboard plug is Moroder though since his releasing a new album would not be given this kind of high profile, extra secretive promotional hype. This is clearly for a very relevant STAR who will generate huge headlines and sales.

NENE is gonna SLAY hard :dramatic:

8971f0e76.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Moroder is a legend and I bet in a city like NYC quite a few people will know who is. I doubt the snippet is him either but maybe it's linked TO him.

Could be Moroder. Remember a while back he said he is working with a great singer which he can't name and the contract has been signed. Must be him!

Yeah, it was posted here too and while a lot of people said he was talking about Lana del Rey, I don't think that's happening anymore.

Can you imagine Moroder being the surprise extra producer for M's new album?! :wow::dramatic: The world migh actually implode from all the gay comas!

Guest Rachelle of London

Could be Moroder. Remember a while back he said he is working with a great singer which he can't name and the contract has been signed. Must be him!

BINGO

To have a disco song like that be called Holy Water...what kind of slayage :dramatic:

I need this to happen.

ikr!

i mean Moroder is the mastermind behind THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2q2bis6eLE

I Feel Love is the second greatest dance track OF ALL TIME. Maybe even the first if you catch me on a certain day. Donna Summer is a goddess!! :sassy:

If M is working w/ anyone connected to her in any way I would just die. DIE. or at the very least GAY COMA, but I doubt I'd be able to be revived so.. yeah.. I WOULD DIE. Just pull the fuckin plug. Whatta way to go! :inlove:

You know there's a lot to miss from the pre-Internet days, being a Madonna fan...the surprise of it all. But there's also a lot I don't miss, like not being able to share the excitement w/ other fans as an album drops. It's always been a personal happy time that no one else around me was in to. It's just nice to have a place where I can be w/ others who are just as excited, and let my inner fan girl squeal w/ delight w/o fear of judgment lol

The album may be a little ways away, but I just wanted to say that.

You know there's a lot to miss from the pre-Internet days, being a Madonna fan...the surprise of it all. But there's also a lot I don't miss, like not being able to share the excitement w/ other fans as an album drops. It's always been a personal happy time that no one else around me was in to. It's just nice to have a place where I can be w/ others who are just as excited, and let my inner fan girl squeal w/ delight w/o fear of judgment lol

Very good post ! I agree !

totally agree!

This!! :clap:

This is why I joined this forum, basically.