I'm addicted to this snippet !!!!! it's too good ! Madonna or not, whoever has this track in his/her hands has the hit of the summer ! I don't remember any other 50 seconds instrumental snippet being so instantly praised all over the web like that by every kind of audience !

Had a quick look online and the snippet is getting some pretty crazy love. I really liking it so I am hoping it is indeed Madonna! And if it is hopefully the lyrics/vocals are awesome too. (Also if this is an Avicii production then color me impressed because I really wasn't that excited about the collaboration!)

Yes, M or not, whoever has this track is a winner.

God, I so want this to be M. Can you imagine how shocked all those ageist and (most of them) straight bitches out there will be when they find out they have liked a Madonna song all along? It would be such a huge slap on all of their faces :fag:

I sometimes think she should release the song anonymously, let it get radio airplay, sales, chart high, whatever and then BOOM! the revelation that it's Madonna. Not gonna happen, but it would be quite crazy.

And if it's really Madonna, does that mean she'll finally have another universally loved worldwide hit a la Hung Up? :drool:

I really hope the lyrics are good, cause the instrumental is killer.

Living for Love sounds like it was only written last week.

I'm placing bets on this being Holy Water, the sound isn't a stretch for Martin Kierszenbaum, and the sessions with him and Natalia Kills were long enough ago for it to have been done properly now. Holy Water was the tag that came up in the Mert & Marcus photos, and I think with the fitting photos as well. If this song is ready, I'm guessing it's that one.

To have a disco song like that be called Holy Water...what kind of slayage :dramatic:

I need this to happen.

(Also if this is an Avicii production then color me impressed because I really wasn't that excited about the collaboration!)

Have you listened to the Avicci song posted in the previous pages ? It's in the same vein as the snippet and makes me even more sure it's M with Aviccii.

Billboard exclusive clip and the Billboard music awards are this coming Sunday.

Should we expect a surprise performance to this track this Sunday? :)

i thought the same... i could be incredible

No, I imagine that being a mid tempo ballad like Frozen :-)

you never know, really, especially with Madonna, the title can make you think of something and in the end the track is totally what you never thought it would be. For example when the title "4 minutes to save the world" leaked online, everyone thought it's was going to be a preachy song with a message of peace for the world. Same goes for other tracks, i bet if titles like "Runaway lover" or "Mother & father" leaked online with no indications of the style, people would imagine they are ballads.

I'm sure it's Madonna ! I feel it. Since the beginning i say i have good vibes for this new album, that the new music will be really good and that it will reunite everyone, fans & non-fans, and also i said two months ago that i'm sure we will get new music in June.

I am so excited, i get nothing but good vibes, i'm talking real good vibes, like Vogue or Music vibes ! I hope you all enjoy every second of this very moment because these are some of the most exciting parts of the process we're living right now ! I enjoy every drop of it !

I agree with you 100%.

Shape Shifter would be a great title for the album. In those "how to build a hero" books, the shape shifters are those who change the mascara to make others advance.

Mert Alas instagramed the lyrics to "Let me love you from the inside out" in April. If it's a Madonna single it has to be from the earlier sessions so I'm guessing it would be that song.

Watch it be Adele though because there were rumors she wanted Madonna's help writing a dance track so maybe she decided to go that route.

She's not a dance legend or shapeshifter though so I don't see how.

At this point it can only be Madonna or Moroder (both fit the legend and shape shifting descriptions). Anyone else would be a joke. Billboard better not be trolling this time!

I'm pretty certain that clip is Madonna. It has her essence all over it. She knows a groove and the way she delivers the lyrics over it will slay. I feel confident about it. Sounds like she is back on form if this is a sign of what's about to come.