I love Voices with the distorted bass

It's amazing. Great way to end the album. Love how the sound of the bell signals the end of the relationship...., and then we hear them again in the mdna tour opening.

It's amazing. Great way to end the album. Love how the sound of the bell signals the end of the relationship...., and then we hear them again in the mdna tour opening.

Didn't think about that before :wow:

I love Voices just as it is. It's another killer closing song. Those lyrics! :wow:

AGREED!

The distorted bass gets much hatred in this forum, but I love everything about this track. I wish the entire album had a similar vibe - epic Middle Eastern strings and ominous bell-ringing. It's such a dark and majestic track. Love it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love it! Don't know why it gets all the hate. It is a firm non fan favourite too. Even mg Boyf has it on his iPod.

oh great observation.

Yes, i guess at the time we didn't know much about what Madonna was living at home. When she released Hard Candy everything was ok with Guy and most of us thought that rumors were just tabloid junk. After the divorce songs started making sense, and you could feel her struggle in Incredible, or her melancholy in Voices.

Great idea, Whoopie, by the way.