MET GALA 2014

Guest Rachelle of London

I think it's bloody ridiculous that Kim Kardashian is listed first on all the list of attendees. I'm sorry but that just cheapens the event so much! I hope M rocks a new hair style. I dunno but I'm kinda expecting it from her this year

Maybe she wanted to put a statement about sexism or beauty and it was too much for Anna, also the attendees this year are boring along the theme.

Glad she's recording music instead.

I think it's bloody ridiculous that Kim Kardashian is listed first on all the list of attendees. I'm sorry but that just cheapens the event so much! I hope M rocks a new hair style. I dunno but I'm kinda expecting it from her this year

That's only because Anna loves Kanye. Remember last year when Vogue cut Kim out of the picture they posted of Kanye from the gala?

d1e66df5-2092-4193-bde9-a5e0f8eb0585_300

I think she IS going. Otherwise she wouldn't be drawing attention to it on Instagram. Notice the question mark in her caption...

I agree. I think she's just teasing us.

lol i guess she will not be attending

10268939_724514604265608_1134611351_n.jp

madonna What i wanted to wear to Met Ball but Anna said Not this year! So I'm gonna work on music instead? #artforfreedom

it seems to me she is going.

lol i guess she will not be attending

10268939_724514604265608_1134611351_n.jp

madonna What i wanted to wear to Met Ball but Anna said Not this year! So I'm gonna work on music instead? #artforfreedom

with this outfit and (kabalastring) accessory she was very in the code...anna should retire…she became too conformist!...

but the..poor white tie…how she has stretched it :laugh:

I think she's coming. Her instagram post was obviously her having a laugh and teasing us. I get her sense of humor but I guess some people don't!