Would you like a HD mega remastered BAT.... but only if....

karbatal

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a new version of BAT?

• Yes, i would love it, no matter what
    • Nope. All the strength and power from Madonna would be lost if the voice were retouched

But only if...

... it was edited a lot by that Akerlund person and Madonna herself?

Imagine:

- voice polished (as it was for the clips used in TOD)

- Visual effects to re vamp it and make it cooler for younger fans

- Loads of camera changes.

Or would you rather have it as it is and you rather have your bootleg at home knowing that that concert hasn't been retouched so much?

They didn't leave the holy grail untouched when they edited HEAVILY her voice for Truth or Dare. Imagine 24 years later, if Madonna looked at some bootleg concert, she would have a heart attack!

Guest bluejean

even more edited???? hahaha. Until you have to take a dramamine to get through that chaos?

Well no, I meant reedited to be less fake

I'm greedy. I want a Blond Ambition with the footage Alek shot (and FILM treatment he gave to the musical sequences in TOD). As well as a VISUALLY remastered one of the Nice show. With the audio left alone.

I'm greedy. I want a Blond Ambition with the footage Alek shot (and FILM treatment he gave to the musical sequences in TOD). As well as a VISUALLY remastered one of the Nice show. With the audio left alone.

I agree. Since (theoretically) it would be for the 25th anniversary, they should go all out. Imagine how much money they would bring in? I would spend whatever it takes T B H