Boy George discusses Madonna again

XXL

If I have like 5 or 6 singles of Madonna that I love, that makes me a little bit of a fan.

Only 5 or 6, that lying bitch :laugh:

he had to throw a shade..

5-6 is in the Gaga territory...

Madonna has, what 70 UK hits.

he had to throw a shade..

5-6 is in the Gaga territory...

Madonna has, what 70 UK hits.

Plus she has so many great songs on her albums that weren't singles. If you actually bought her albums and listened to them, I can't see that you couldn't find some non singles to enjoy. See that's what I don't like about him he tries to act like he's all nice and spiritual and you start believing in him but then he throws you shade with the other hand in a sneaky way. He's just very insincere to me. What he gives with one hand, he takes away with the other.

A very long time ago, my friend let me borrow a CD of BG covering what I think was Bad Girl. I don't remember what it sounded like.

Have some mixed feelings about BG but he has several great pop songs from back in the day. Someone is treating me to see him next month at Irving Plaza. Hope that he can still sing well….

A very long time ago, my friend let me borrow a CD of BG covering what I think was Bad Girl. I don't remember what it sounded like.

Have some mixed feelings about BG but he has several great pop songs from back in the day. Someone is treating me to see him next month at Irving Plaza. Hope that he can still sing well….

It was on that Virgin Voices thing. He actually only sings backing vocals, his friend Amanda Ghost sings most of it. It's not very good. It doesn't do the song justice at all.

His voice isn't what it once was. His tour is mostly his new crappy album, but he does a few CC songs like Karma and Do You Really. I"m going to see him at the 9:30 club here in DC so I can bitch about him! Let's hope he doesn't cancel for some reason. He was supposed to do a tour a few years ago but it was cancelled because they wouldn't let him into the US because of his legal problems.

He can be charming when he wants to. Sorry, but I still don't believe it's for real.

So can every other genuine person. Having moody days does not mean someone is not real and is not a good person underneath. What is real is not always what you see on the surface.

It was on that Virgin Voices thing. He actually only sings backing vocals, his friend Amanda Ghost sings most of it. It's not very good. It doesn't do the song justice at all.

His voice isn't what it once was. His tour is mostly his new crappy album, but he does a few CC songs like Karma and Do You Really. I"m going to see him at the 9:30 club here in DC so I can bitch about him! Let's hope he doesn't cancel for some reason. He was supposed to do a tour a few years ago but it was cancelled because they wouldn't let him into the US because of his legal problems.

Thanks for telling me about bad girl. I probably couldn't remember because it wasn't great. Hope also the concert is good & he doesnt' cancel again.

So can every other genuine person. Having moody days does not mean someone is not real and is not a good person underneath. What is real is not always what you see on the surface.

I totally agree with you about that about people in general. But not when it comes to Boy George. Trust me I followed him as a fan for many years. With him, it's not a matter of just being moody now and then. He purposely tries to be vindictive and hurtful towards others. On the surface, he seems quite nice a lot of the times in interviews, but that's the part that's not real. He constantly says things in interviews that he knows aren't true. People give him the benefit of the doubt in the way they don't do others. People see Madonna as a bitch and maybe she can be moody but she doesn't lash out and purposely try to hurt others the way I see Boy George do many times. I really don't have the time right now to go into all the reasons as a person I find him offensive and it's not just because of Madonna. But trust me I have given him the benefit of the doubt many times and he's shown he doesn't deserve it.

for reasons to me unknown he follows me back on Twitter :D

and yes, sometimes he talks about M on his Twitter too but he is never negative on her lately. i know people can change and everything but he comes out as a bit fake to me.

and yes, sometimes he talks about M on his Twitter too but he is never negative on her lately. i know people can change and everything but he comes out as a bit fake to me.

he's very fickle.. a bit like elton john.

He actually has said negative things about her on twitter. That's why I think he's fake.

Glinda, you might need to turn your attention to other people than George, disliking someone to the max as you do with George... is really not good for your health...You think George is a fake bitch who treated Jon horrible... guess what, you bitching about it on the internet for decades is not going to change anything...

I think he's just like any other queen bitchy, sneaky and fickle.

+1

I think he's vile.

Glinda, you might need to turn your attention to other people than George, disliking someone to the max as you do with George... is really not good for your health...You think George is a fake bitch who treated Jon horrible... guess what, you bitching about it on the internet for decades is not going to change anything...

This is not a Boy George forum. It's a Madonna forum. I'm entitled to my opinion. My health is perfectly fine thank you. I find that a very condescending comment since you clearly do not know me or care about me as a person. And its not just about Jon, It's about many things George has done and said, including committing a violent crime against another person. But I see you don't defend George's actions, you just attack me. I think that says a lot. Funny, you think George can do no wrong but you were so outraged when Madonna got mad because someone was smoking a cigarette at a concert when she was ill. Double standards much? I know you won't change your mind about George because you have been brainwashed to think he can do no wrong. I'm a free thinker. And if you knew anything about me, I post about many other things including my opinions on Madonna's work and many other artists I love not just Boy George. So I think it's you that needs to get over the fact that not everyone worships Mr. George like you do. So I"m going to keep saying what I feel about Boy George when his name comes on on this forum, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Guest bluejean

I think George just loves to bitch about people, it's like a hobby for him. Notice how he commends Kylie for never saying a bad word about anyone and then attempts to pull off the same approach. We just know deep down he's dying to talk shit about Kylie and Madonna and is probably giving himself a hernia holding back.

Meanwhile he's rushing home to watch the Reinvention tour bootleg and listen to songs like Liquid Love or Animal. 6 good singles my arse. He's obsessed with her and always has been. He should join Madonnatribe, he'd fit right in.

I think George just loves to bitch about people, it's like a hobby for him. Notice how he commends Kylie for never saying a bad word about anyone and then attempts to pull off the same approach. We just know deep down he's dying to talk shit about Kylie and Madonna and is probably giving himself a hernia holding back.

Meanwhile he's rushing home to watch the Reinvention tour bootleg and listen to songs like Liquid Love or Animal. 6 good singles my arse. He's obsessed with her and always has been. He should join Madonnatribe, he'd fit right in.

The difference is Kylie doesn't think bad things about people. She doesn't say bitchy things because she doesn't have those type of hostile thoughts generally. It's not like she's consciously thinking oh, I won't say bad things because then people won't like me. As you said, George is holding himself back while Kylie is just being her nice actual self.

:lmao: Oh dear.

Maybe he'll surprise me and do something good. I doubt it though. I'm expecting either a Courtney Love meltdown like she had at the venue or more likely it will just be cancelled.

This is not a Boy George forum. It's a Madonna forum. I'm entitled to my opinion. My health is perfectly fine thank you. I find that a very condescending comment since you clearly do not know me or care about me as a person. And its not just about Jon, It's about many things George has done and said, including committing a violent crime against another person. But I see you don't defend George's actions, you just attack me. I think that says a lot. Funny, you think George can do no wrong but you were so outraged when Madonna got mad because someone was smoking a cigarette at a concert when she was ill. Double standards much? I know you won't change your mind about George because you have been brainwashed to think he can do no wrong. I'm a free thinker. And if you knew anything about me, I post about many other things including my opinions on Madonna's work and many other artists I love not just Boy George. So I think it's you that needs to get over the fact that not everyone worships Mr. George like you do. So I"m going to keep saying what I feel about Boy George when his name comes on on this forum, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Ha, ha, considering how cool I once thought you were, you really have no clue Glinda... but then that is your loss... and by the way where in the xxx did you get the idea that I worship George?? I do not worship anyone, not BG, not Madonna... I have never seen BG in concert, but have seen Madonna several times.. does that mean I should worship her more? they are both normal human beings... they do not need to be worshipped... George has done a lot of wrongs in his time, the worst of it might be telling me (on the net) to fuck of a few times for telling him a few of his songs were dreadful... especially that horrible Julian song :p... How many times did you see George/CC in concert, Glinda?

Ha, ha, considering how cool I once thought you were, you really have no clue Glinda... but then that is your loss... and by the way where in the xxx did you get the idea that I worship George?? I do not worship anyone, not BG, not Madonna... I have never seen BG in concert, but have seen Madonna several times.. does that mean I should worship her more? they are both normal human beings... they do not need to be worshipped... George has done a lot of wrongs in his time, the worst of it might be telling me (on the net) to fuck of a few times for telling him a few of his songs were dreadful... especially that horrible Julian song :p... How many times did you see George/CC in concert, Glinda?

This is what I don't get about George. He's horrible to people but you still support him. His fans are like an abused wife. He insults them, lets them down and you all come back for more. I don't think Madonna and George are the same. I haven't seen Madonna sent to jail for assaulting anyone or going out of her way to get revenge on her ex lovers in a cruel way. I don't expect perfection but I expect some compassion and human decency. But the media for some reason is a lot nicer to George than Madonna. I read all these articles about the new album about what a great person George is and they ignore all the bad mean things he's done. But with Madonna if she does anything wrong, the media harps on it over and over again like with the n word controversy. George is given the benefit of the doubt, Madonna never is. I guess it's because George portrays himself as a victim and Madonna portrays herself as strong.

I don't think it's my loss, I just find Boy George fans are bulying and attacking. It's a lot easier to see Madonna in concert because she tours often everywhere including the US. I've seen her on ever tour since the Girlie Show. The last time I saw CC was in 2000 because that's the last time they were here. I don't think how many times you see someone in concert is a necessary test of how much you like them. Maybe they don't come near where you live and you don't have the time or money to travel to see them.

I think this thread title is long overdue 4 a change:

Glindathegood discusses Boy George AGAIN

Isn't this thread about Boy George? I think it's totally normal to discuss the subject of the thread in the thread! I don't start threads about Boy George on here merely to talk about him. If there's a thread about him, I will give my opinion just like I give my opinion on Tori Amos, Courtney Love, Suzanne Vega or any other artist who there's a thread about on here. That's why it's a forum. If you don't like my posts you don't have to read them.