New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

Hmm, not thrilled but it could he worse. I think he has shown at least the ability to try different things across his music compared to some of his contemporaries that are completely one dimensional.

Guest Rachelle of London

M usually goes to the studio after she has some form of solid idea and direction of where she's going with the record. The fact that she's actually confirmed she's in the studio suggests that maybe the new record might be coming soon, hopefully this year! I can't wait

Aside from 'Madonna' and 'Like A Virgin' she had always used at least 2 producers per album. Why is this an announcement of "new album produced by aviccii"?

I love Madonna's dance music, so even if it is a whole album by him, I'm down.

But her history would be that he's only doing, at most, half the album.

Any news is good news! And I hoped she'd be spilling the beans herself via IG than all the nonstop rumors. Lol.

Yes, madryan. There's no reason to believe it won't be more producers. I mean, she already recorded 3 songs with another producer. Unless it was Avicii back then, but I doubt.

I'm not a big fan of his remixes, but this whole country meets EDM thing is really something that no one could pull off better than Madonna. Give me that updated version of American Life! :queenbitch:

By the way, I'm pretty sure we'll get to hear Don't Tell Me and maybe Love Profusion on the next tour, if she's really going into that direction.

This is great news because I was really hoping for another Turn Up The Radio said no Madonna fan ever.

He's in the middle of his tour now. After his Mexico date on March 15 he has a break until April 10... So I guess they'll be working in the studio until then...

There goes that 'grown up album' I was hoping for. Please M, just No. This is the worst news since Martin Solveig's involvement with MDNA.

the worst news is you, being on this forum.

He's in the middle of his tour now. After his Mexico date on March 15 he has a break until April 10... So I guess they'll be working in the studio until then...

That made me went back and chech his schedule when M first hit the studio after the Grammy's and he was available. So it could be him then too. Which is good news because moe told us she recorded a beautiful ballad that time.