Random Madonna Thoughts

Bill

Yeah, I know...where the fuck do you come up with all this but I'm not lying. It's a small world. And I quote "her house is impeccable, it's also Fort Knox. There's more security in her place than in the White House" ...

So much for pictures.

And I quote "her house is impeccable." ...

So much for pictures.

A woman's work is never done. Madonna, my favorite cleaning boy!

Yeah, I know...where the fuck do you come up with all this but I'm not lying. It's a small world. And I quote "her house is impeccable, it's also Fort Knox. There's more security in her place than in the White House" ...

So much for pictures.

Well, judging by her Instagram photos lately, she spends a lot of time cleaning it... :chuckle:

OK, question… in Future Lovers… does she sing the following: “Connect to the sky/ future lovers ride there in mission style/ would you like to try?”

Or…. “Connect to the sky/ future lovers ride/ their ambitions high/ would you like to try?”

I always thought it was this:

“Connect to the sky/ future lovers ride/ their ambitions high/ would you like to try?”

That is what I always thought, too, and it makes more sense. I saw the other version posted on a tumblr last night, then listened to the song and it won't leave my head!

So much for pictures.

could you tell him to take a note of all of her paintings...?

That is what I always thought, too, and it makes more sense. I saw the other version posted on a tumblr last night, then listened to the song and it won't leave my head!

Don't you hate it when that happens? :lol: For some reason, even though he knew it wasn't a word, my boyfriend always thought she sang "Papa Don't Preach, I'm in troublety"... now I hear that every time :lol:

PS, you're cute!

Don't you hate it when that happens? :lol: For some reason, even though he knew it wasn't a word, my boyfriend always thought she sang "Papa Don't Preach, I'm in troublety"... now I hear that every time :lol:

PS, you're cute!

That is funny! Now that is all I am going to hear. :D

and thank you! Nice way to be welcomed to the boards. haha ;)

Well, I almost keeled over the first time I heard "Hung Up". I hadn't heard anything new from Madonna in a while, and American Life and Music were more low key albums, so when I heard those first seconds of HU I got chills. I remember sitting in front of my computer and listening to the song on her site, over and over again. I want to feel like that again with her next single.

Do you think someone's ever been so slayed by a Madonna track that they've keeled over, had a heart attack and died?

Don't! My best friend also loves M, but my flatmate who is also one of our friends, hates her.

We were joking the other day that if M really comes out with really Madonna aggressive, intelligent, socially conscious music like Gang Bang meets American Life accompanied by insane visuals that my flatmate would come home to find us dead in a corner, M blasting at full volume on repeat and it would traumatise her for life.

My favorite movie she's ever done (besides DSS) is "A League of Their Own." I've pretty much been obsessed with it since it came out. The summer it was released I was visiting my family in NY and we drove up to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown where they had props from the movie on display there. I also have an AAGPBL t-shirt that I ordered right around that time, and with it came a signed baseball card from one of the original players. Also, anytime the movie is on TV I will sit down and watch it. I've probably seen it close to 200 times. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

OK, question in Future Lovers does she sing the following: Connect to the sky/ future lovers ride there in mission style/ would you like to try?

Or. Connect to the sky/ future lovers ride/ their ambitions high/ would you like to try?

Connect to the sky

Future bottoms ride

Their ambitions high

Would you like to try?

Let me be your guide

Put aside your pride

Future bottoms hide

Love in their brown eye

How do you guys organize the Madonna demos/B-sides/unreleased tracks in your iTunes library? Do you compile them as a special Album or do you add them to the albums/eras they were made in?

Trying to organize my Madonna music in my iTunes..

Demos and unreleased tracks are currently under the album title "unreleased". It's a hell of a long album. :lol: I need to better organize it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Where did she film JML? I want to visit that hotel & recreate the finger-biting hallway run.

It's a hotel in Paris, I can't remember the name though. Lemme check I've got a JML picture album :lmao:

Demos and unreleased tracks are currently under the album title "unreleased". It's a hell of a long album. :lol: I need to better organize it.

Same for me... Not sure how much song are under this title, :lol:

How do you guys organize the Madonna demos/B-sides/unreleased tracks in your iTunes library? Do you compile them as a special Album or do you add them to the albums/eras they were made in?

Trying to organize my Madonna music in my iTunes..

I usually line them up with whatever album it was produced under...the way mad-eyes has it and I put a different album artwork for that then the original album.

Mine is a thought that lead on to a question -

I was sorting out my singles and I was confused, what the hell was the deal with the release of Nothing Fails? It got a proper remix treatment, but it didn't chart very well (although I'd imagine that was because of the general response to the album), and didn't get a video and what the fuck was that cover? Did Love Profusion only get a video as cross promotion for that perfume?