Random Madonna Thoughts

Bill

A place for topics that maybe aren't big enough to warrant their own threads...

Do you ever BLAST Thief Of Hearts when you're driving? I like to really crank it up at the end, when it breaks down to just the drums, bass, and her singing "thief, thief"... and then all the music drops out and she belts "no one EVER takes what's mine!" :dramatic:

And the gum chewing at the beginning. :lol: Fierce!!! The attitude in this song is unparalleled. That's how you do it, girl! Tell them hoes who's boss!

madonna+sex+book+steven+meisel+outtake.j

I'm sorry, but does no one else think this is the hottest picture EVER?? Everything about it! I've seen the other, very similar photo a million times (even have a poster of it). But this version is even better. The way it's crooked at ground level, the clouds at her feet with blue sky above make her look like a big sexy giant (:chuckle:), and even the grittiness of the photo itself... it all makes my heart skip a beat!! God, she was PERFECTION back then. No other woman ever had a more perfect body.

In my 35 years on this planet, I can't say I've ever really been turned on by a woman, but this is about as close as it gets! :lol:

A place for topics that maybe aren't big enough to warrant their own threads...

Do you ever BLAST Thief Of Hearts when you're driving? I like to really crank it up at the end, when it breaks down to just the drums, bass, and her singing "thief, thief"... and then all the music drops out and she belts "no one EVER takes what's mine!" :dramatic:

And the gum chewing at the beginning. :lol: Fierce!!! The attitude in this song is unparalleled. That's how you do it, girl! Tell them hoes who's boss!

Now sit yo ass down!!!! :Disco_Ball:

Guest ditaluver

i listen to these songs over and over and over and over and over

love spent

im addicted

masterpiece

devil

miles away

jump

i listen to these songs over and over and over and over and over

love spent

I've listened to this on repeat for over an hour, running on the treadmill, a few times. :lol:

i think get together is one of the greatest songs she's ever recorded and performed on tour. get together get together get together get together ....it makes me happy.

True. There's something truly magical about it. It's an instant mood uplifter :wow:

i think get together is one of the greatest songs she's ever recorded and performed on tour. get together get together get together get together ....it makes me happy.

True. There's something truly magical about it. It's an instant mood uplifter :wow:

No one could say it better!!

The Madonna song most played on my iPod is The Power of Goodbye.

Mine was Secret until not long ago when Beautiful Killer took its place.

Guest Madomination

I once danced with my then significant other to Get Together in a gay bar and lip synched the song to him... :laugh:

that collection case is hot! what a great idea! I WANT!

agreed! i would want more room for the videos and cassette maxis

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you think someone's ever been so slayed by a Madonna track that they've keeled over, had a heart attack and died?

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't be talking about this but my friends friend's husband is working in M's house. We were excited for some pics but they took his phone when he went in for work! Lol

We got some details but nothing special. She wasn't there either...just the kids.