Random Madonna Thoughts

Bill

Guest whatatramp

Nothing gives me greater joy than running into "gay" music stores that seem to exist only to promote the owner's obsession with Madonna.

I found such a place last year in Paris, and yesterday in Provincetown, Massachusetts.

I'm talking wall-to-wall Madonna posters, Madonna vinyls, Madonna collector items, and Madonna tour merchandise I didn't even know existed.

(They also sell music by other artists, too, of course.)

Lucky Records? :1251:

Guest Wahoo8888

Help increase the YouTube views of a beautiful Madonna video and song: You'll See.

Please access the following link as many times as you can for as long as you can (click the youtube icon in bottom right corner). Let's get this video and song on the radar. Collectively we can do it. Also, if a member, like the video:

Thanks

youtube dot com slash watch?v=zyFzpBAZICc

Help increase the YouTube views of a beautiful Madonna video and song: You'll See.

Please access the following link as many times as you can for as long as you can (click the youtube icon in bottom right corner). Let's get this video and song on the radar. Collectively we can do it. Also, if a member, like the video:

Thanks

9ooK4NT.jpg

I wonder if Madonna ever has her own songs stuck in her head? lol

Maybe, haha. I've always thought that she casually changes the lyrics of her own songs.

Have you ever felt so inspired by Madonna that it truly makes a change in your life? For example, I am leaving my ugly forgotten hometown next year to go to the big city despite my parents' objection and I always have Madonna in mind, how she followed her dreams like I wanna follow mine.

I just watched Evita again after several years of not seeing the film. I've always teased M about her acting, but she did an amazing performance in the film. I can't believe she did not receive an Oscar nomination :angry:

Lucky Records? :1251:

That's the name! I kept thinking it was something with "Confessions"

Can't remember the place in P-town, but according to Google it's either PTown Spin or Muir Music.

I love the erotica album. More than anyone else here.

Not true.

Thanks

WTF? :lmao:

Thanks

:dead: :dead: :dead:

I really wish that Madonna sang 'I was made for loving you' on the KISS My Ass tribute album.

What's Madonna's favorite Madonna movie? is there one role she feels she nailed?

I'm pretty sure someone asked her this during the MDNA promo and she said Evita. I can try to dig it up if receipts are needed.

One More Chance is the only M song I don't like :newspaper:

I've always enjoyed listening to this song on STR, but never realized how much it was disliked until I joined this forum. I think there are worse filler tracks on LAV & TB.

• 4 weeks later...

Been taking a bit of a hiatus from M but tonight I listened to some records of hers and now I'm completely back in love. Gonna put the MDNA tour on tonight

Does anyone else find that when you get along well with someone and then find out they can't stand Madonna - that you are really disappointed. I know it is immature and silly, but am at work on my break but have been sitting with someone who I get along so well with. She has just told me she has to go to an 80's night and has to find something to wear. She said she was thinking of going as Boy George or Chrissy Amphlett with the schoolgirl dress. Then said that she hated 80's nights because most girls all go as Madonna and she hates Madonna. I know everyone has their own opinions but I feel sad about it. :sad: I know it is so childish to feel that way but do others have the same reaction or am I just insane. :chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else find that when you get along well with someone and then find out they can't stand Madonna - that you are really disappointed. I know it is immature and silly, but am at work on my break but have been sitting with someone who I get along so well with. She has just told me she has to go to an 80's night and has to find something to wear. She said she was thinking of going as Boy George or Chrissy Amphlett with the schoolgirl dress. Then said that she hated 80's nights because most girls all go as Madonna and she hates Madonna. I know everyone has their own opinions but I feel sad about it. :sad: I know it is so childish to feel that way but do others have the same reaction or am I just insane. :chuckle:

I'm totally the same. It's normal.

For us :lmao: