In a parallel Universe....

karbatal

So i love Stargate (i'm still at the second season, i still have to watch loads of episodes) and sometimes they talk about those parallel Universes that are created all the time whenever we took a different decision. You know that string theory that scientist still debate.

So imagine:

1. There has to be at least one Universe where Madonna doesn't exist

2. There has to be another Universe where Like a Prayer doesn't exist, because she decided another thing.

3. In another Universe, there are 2 more videos for TB: Where's the Party and White Heat

4. In another Universe, there is a video for Impressive Instant.

5. In another Universe, Vogue is a b-side for KIT.

and on, and on and on.

Are there more universes that you think would be HORRIBLE, Madonna related?

In a parallel universe there was a Like a Prayer World Tour, a Bedtime Stories World Tour and a Ray of Light World Tour.

In a parallel universe Madonna is in Chicago, Hello Suckers was released, Bedtime Stories was produced by Shep Pettibone and Forbidden Love, impressive Instant, Love Spent and I'm Addicted were singles. Rescue Me had a video.

In a parallel universe there was a Like a Prayer World Tour, a Bedtime Stories World Tour and a Ray of Light World Tour.

In a parallel universe Madonna is in Chicago, Hello Suckers was released, Bedtime Stories was produced by Shep Pettibone and Forbidden Love, impressive Instant, Love Spent and I'm Addicted were singles. Rescue Me had a video.

Oh, if only we could cross Universes... I would share all the goodies with SOME of you :chuckle:

In a parallel universe MAterial girl, Into the groove, Express yourself, Cherish, Erotica, ill remember, Secret, Frozen, Hung Up and 4 Minutes all went to number one on the Billboard Chart. Making her the female artist with the most #1!

In a parallel universe MAterial girl, Into the groove, Express yourself, Cherish, Erotica, ill remember, Secret, Frozen, Hung Up and 4 Minutes all went to number one on the Billboard Chart. Making her the female artist with the most #1!

THIS! I can't believe none of those songs went #1!

In a parallel universe "Candy Shop" would've been Hard Candy's lead single.

In a parallel universe "Don't Stop" would've been a single instead of Human Nature.

In a parallel universe Michelle Pfeiffer would've gotten the lead role in Evita and thus the "Get Unconscious Tour" would've happened.

In a parallel universe Ray of Light would've been Madonna's biggest flop and American Life her best-selling and most-awarded album.

In a parallel universe Madonna would actually be Australian and Kylie would be American.

In a parallel universe Lady Gaga would be a man.

In a parallel universe Madonna would prefer being brunette over being blonde.

In a parallel universe Dear Jessie would've been a b-side for Till Death Do Us Part and Oh Father the b-side to Spanish Eyes.

In a parallel universe Madonna fans and Gaga fans would get along.

Guest bluejean

Honestly, I can't play this game. I do believe in parallel universes but I think Madonna exists and is successful on some level in all of them.

In a parallel universe, Madonna's mother would have lived and Madonna Jr. wouldn't have felt the need to conquer the world and not be dependent on anyone for fear that they would disappear.

In a parallel universe, Madonna's mother would have lived and Madonna Jr. wouldn't have felt the need to conquer the world and not be dependent on anyone for fear that they would disappear.

I think the extraordinarily sad and early departure of her mother was only half the story. I feel like her relationship with men (including her father) made her desire to do more. Madonna is an extremely strong female figure and it's no accident. I'm not sure if it was Paglia who theorised that the rape she suffered was the turning point for Madonna but I feel like the 'strong' men surrounding her and the lack of a 'natural' mother figure created the gorgeous creature that we know as Madonna. She's smart and beautiful. Strong and sexy. She's a man and a woman. She's your worst nightmare.

:rotfl:

In another Universe we live together and we have pet dogs and I hide your Kylie CDs and we make jokes about our cleaning lady stealing my diamonds and I have an affair with the pool cleaner and we live happily ever after. :inlove:

Guest bluejean

In another Universe we live together and we have pet dogs and I hide your Kylie CDs and we make jokes about our cleaning lady stealing my diamonds and I have an affair with the pool cleaner and we live happily ever after. :inlove:

:rotfl: You just get funnier by the second