CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Rumors are running rampant that Bey or Katy will present Madonna with the "Living Legend" award at the Grammys

Madonna is also expected to do a SOLO performance, which makes sense if she's getting an honorary award.

As only nominess or artists receiving an honorary award can perform solo at the Grammys

So is that award different to the 'Lifetime Achievement' award that Paul and Ringo will pick up?

It seems like kind of a duplication to me...

I'm just going to sleep now. I am waking up to a Monday morning public holiday, I will drag my hungover sorry ass to the couch with doona in tow and proceed to screech like a fucking howler monkey at any sight or mention of Madonna thank you goodnight bye I'm dying

i fucking love it! im so pissed its not on free to air tv, i have to get up at 9 to haul ass to my dads house to watch it on foxtel. SO ANNOYING. but so worth it. i did the same thing for the billboard awards last year :lol: im even getting there for 10am so i can watch the red carpet!

I MUST HAVE MY MADONNA FIX. ITS LIKE MDMA AND THATS OK

ps :rotfl: at "proceed to screech like a fucking howler monkey at any sight or mention of madonna"

we're all with you there!

i dont know if i can sleep tonight im fucking too excited. its sickening how much i am obsessed with this woman

the grammys aren't exactly the biggest M fans. and M isn't exactly the type to like these kinds of awards.. (lifetime achievement and all of that crap) i could see gags or beyonce getting it faster than M for those reasons

Guest Not4Pussies

There is no such thing as a living legend award. There's a lifetime achievement award and Paul and ringo are receiving it

There is no such thing as a living legend award. There's a lifetime achievement award and Paul and ringo are receiving it

Yes there is a Living Legend award.

Michael received it in '93

As did Barbra one year

Elton in 2000

And Prince a few years back

Google it.

Also they haven't announced any receipients of the Living Legend award this year and they hand it out to ONE artist once a year, so if it's not Madonna than who is it?

As did Barbra one year

Elton in 2000

Google it.

Also they haven't announced any receipients of the Living Legend award this year and they hand it out to ONE artist once a year, so if it's not Madonna than who is it?

it is not given every year..and Prince is not a recepient of legend award..the last time it was given was in 2003 to beegees.

Guest Not4Pussies

As did Barbra one year

Elton in 2000

Google it.

Hasn't been given out since 2003. Sounds like a made up award to please Michael Jackson

My mistake with Prince

But the award does exist and Madonna has won WAY more Grammys than the BeeGees and even fat pig Elton who received it in the past.

Madonna has 7, pig Elton has 5 anything is possible

M's quote under that Instagram picture "not crying on Sunday" is a lyric from the end of Macklemore's "Same Love" btw. Wasn't sure if that had been pointed out yet. And if it has forgive me for being captain obvious :lol: