CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

For those moaning about live vocals or not...get out of this thread and stop peeing on everyone's fun...I am just thankful by having her still doing all she's been doing instead of being a poor pitiful Whitney struggling to hit a note...look at all those powerhouse voices who didn't go beyond just an awesome(or not) voice...you can surely scream as high as u want, but that won't certainly make an ARTIST out of you...so bring on the crowstatic vocals Madonna, for these bitches to keep moaning about :laugh:

i can't wait anymore, i don't want it to be something acoustic-ish, i need to see her dance and have fun.

For me the opposite! I want her to do something touching and acoustic, enough of her cheap dance!!!!

I always love Madonna's live vocals whether on key or off, but would love if she did one of her spot on performances like Oscars, Secret Project launch, or acoustic Letterman just to shut people the fuck up. Of course in that case we'll have to hear a bunch of tired "omg Madonna can actually SING" nonsense ...

Does anyone think it's remotely possible she will be booed? I hope most people have the sense to know that the recent "scandal" was just media bs, but then I remember how stupid the public at large really is. I hope you will all tell me this is ridiculous, because I am honestly worrying about it.

For me the opposite! I want her to do something touching and acoustic, enough of her cheap dance!!!!

Who's she gonna have to work with for you to consider it expensive dance? ;-)

As far as her performance goes, I just want her to do what she does best... Perform.

On a stool with a guitar or dancing her ass off. It matters not to me.

Who's she gonna have to work with for you to consider it expensive dance? ;-)

As far as her performance goes, I just want her to do what she does best... Perform.

On a stool with a guitar or dancing her ass off. It matters not to me.

Anybody but Benassi, Oakenfold or AVICII lol

I agree with you though, as long as she performs well it's all that matters.

I just believe she has the best opportunity to make people like her again and it could be really good for her if she touches them with the music.

Anybody but Benassi, Oakenfold or AVICII lol

I agree with you though, as long as she performs well it's all that matters.

I just believe she has the best opportunity to make people like her again and it could be really good for her if she touches them with the music.

So, you'll like her more if people like her too?

MASSIVE ROLL EYES

is it Sunday yet ????

Christ! I just can't wait anymore...........!

If the grammeys were held in Australia or New Zealand, she would be on shortly. Silly planet with its greenwitch time!!!