M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

Damage control for what? She's been a contributor to the cause since the mid 80's. I say educate the fools who try to spin this into something negative.

Because of that hashtag fiasco.

I figured that much, but I don't see how that connects? Funny how people's minds work. LOL!

Well, according to them she ruined her reputation and legacy and now has to redeem herself. Lmao, they can keep reaching

Rumoured setlist:

1. Hey You

2. Human Nature

3. Love Makes the World Go Round

4. Sagara Jo

5. Human Nature [reprise]

6. Imagine

The sad/scary thing is she would do this setlist as every song relates to this event and she's obsessed with Human Nature and Imagine and Sagara Jo.

I can't imagine her doing this after the Grammys and now Miley!! She never does stuff like this unless she has something to sell/promote! She's been unusually busy and public lately and I'm very suspicious about it...

Hope she performs or at least appears there. The lineup is really fantastic. I read on Facebook that Blondie is going to there as well as Tegan and Sara.

Now people are saying that the amnesty concert is damage control :abuse:

Do we really have to bring here every little negative comment we read somewhere? Haters are gonna be haters forever. Let's forget them! This is INCREDIBLE news!!!!! Hope she sings with them or at least plays the guitar!

Guest ditaluver

yes just an introduction...but im sure it will be awesome!

I really wish I could go.

Im loving 2014 and Im so glad we have so much going on in the MADONNA section. Its so nice!!!!!!

I'm at work. I called my pals at Culture section and told them to include the news about this concert. They agreed and tomorrow we have the bombastic news that Madonna will support Pussy Riot. I'm writing the little article (it takes like 2 minutes to write) so i can say just how great she is.

I'm at work. I called my pals at Culture section and told them to include the news about this concert. They agreed and tomorrow we have the bombastic news that Madonna will support Pussy Riot. I'm writing the little article (it takes like 2 minutes to write) so i can say just how great she is.

;)