The Madonna Song You Hate That Everyone Else Loves

Guest Lum

Power of goodbye: biggest overrated piece of shit in her entire catalogue! I cannot believe when they were deciding singles from ROL that this was even considered. I would rather little star as a single.

No wonder she nevers performs this ( minus that 1 incident ) because Madonna know the truth that this song and film clip are garbage, despite fan protest!

Angel is my favorite Madonna single ever, how could anyone not like that song?

It's the epitome of 80s virgin, boy toy slut, rolling around in the sand Madonna

And that girlish giggle is EVERYTHING

I strongly dislike 4 Minutes at my job when that song came out, there were a lot of teenagers there and they knew I liked Madonna and they all thought it was the best song ever and would play the shit out of it on their Ipods.

I was like I love Madonna but this song blows!

I don't hate it, but I never got the hype for "Get Together". :dazed:

Also glad to see I'm not the only one who wasn't head over heals for "Impressive Instant".

The only M song that I would say I hate is "Bday Song", but mostly because MIA irritates the shit out of me. But I don't think it counts because it's not a fan favorite anyway, as far as I can tell.

I don't hate it, but I never got the hype for "Get Together". :dazed:

Also glad to see I'm not the only one who wasn't head over heals for "Impressive Instant".

:(

- Girl Gone Wild (kill it with fire)

- Love Spent (okay, hate is way too exaggerated, but I think the album version is highly overrated; beautiful live rendition though!)

- Future Lovers (once again, I don't hate it, but I don't agree with the praise)

- Thief Of Hearts (yawn)

- Words (yaaawn...but some nice lyrics)

- Rescue Me ( :snore: :snore: :snore: )

Glad someone mentioned ROL album. Have listened to the album a million times since it was released, but went through a phase when found it boring & not diverse enough. Now back to listening to it again, but not straight thru.