M's new boyfriend ?

dubtronic

he is, yes who is it? :wow:

He's one of Rocco's boyfriends. Madonna and Rocco are rumored to be in conflict with each other because she invites him into her room while Rocco is asleep.

Guest Not4Pussies

If it's true I wonder how long they've been dating. Already on holiday with her and the kids.

He was part of the secretproject event in NY. An event Brahim didn't even attend.

Guest Not4Pussies

The lady said.It herself. Out with the old, in with the new. She has clearly moved on. I admire that. She doesn't dwell in the past.

This type of news is so predictable....."Madonna is dating a dancer who is young enough to be her son".....shocker!! lol

I was hoping she would surprise us this time...maybe by going back with Sean Penn?? Or maybe by dating someone who's *not* a young dancer and actually has alot of money of his own?

Oh well,as long she's happy

Omg she needs to stop! mess! Like i've said before ....let me quote Madonna..."what does a 25 y/o know about life?". YET that's all she seems to date these days. They are using her to climb their way up. I can only pray she is just using them for a good fuck and not considering it something more serious. Even if that's the case she needs to keep it on the down low and not parade the new flavor of the month around her children constantly.

Omg she needs to stop! mess! Like i've said before ....let me quote Madonna..."what does a 25 y/o know about life?". YET that's all she seems to date these days. They are using her to climb their way up. I can only pray she is just using them for a good fuck and not considering it something more serious. Even if that's the case she needs to keep it on the down low and not parade the new flavor of the month around her children constantly.

I know what you mean, but just remember that we don't know what's happening there. He may be somebody she's helping, and media makes up some stories. Remember when she helped some dancer from BAT afte he went through a very difficult time?

Ugh, Madonna be fuckin the hottest dudes. We as gay men need to step our game up & get on her level.

10's ONLY for 2014 :wow:

I like young cock to. But 10 year olds are just WAY to young for me to have any interest in.