M's new boyfriend ?

dubtronic

Had no idea Jesus was allegedly Steve Klein's boy toy. I remember there was some controversy maybe a year ago surrounding another young guy Klein was supposedly dating or was that another sugar daddy because I can't remember.

Did Madonna have dinner in Rotterdam with new toyboy? Timor en Madonna

MADONNA%20Timor%20Ster_0.jpg?itok=rBz7_1

Friday 10 January 2014

The gap between her teeth was the giveaway and Madonna really was a guest on Wednesday evening, waitress Eileen from Japanese restaurant Ono in Rotterdam told local broadcaster RTV Rijnmond.

The singer came to the restaurant with Rotterdam dancer Timor Steffens, who is said to be her new boyfriend, the waitress told the local radio station.

Eileen told the broadcaster the restaurant owner Ono had already warned staff they would have an important guest that evening. ‘She came in with her hood up and a thick jacket, so I did not recognise her,’ Eileen said. ‘But then I saw Timor and I thought, oh, that must be Madonna.’

Eileen says when she saw the gap in the mystery guest’s teeth ‘then I knew for certain it was Madonna’. Other guests did not realise who she was because she was sitting in a corner with her back to them, the waitress said.

Corner table

The couple ordered a wide range of dishes but came nowhere near to eating everything. They also left a tip, but Eileen declined to say how much. Nor could say if the couple were having a relationship. 'I can only say they had a really good time,' she said.

Steffens, 26, was pictured on a skiing holiday with Madonna and her family over the New Year break. His Facebook page implies he is currently visiting his mother.

According to the AD, the couple spent the night in the nearby Hotel New York and Madonna left by private jet on Thursday morning.

- See more at: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/01/did_madonna_have_dinner_in_rot.php#sthash.WA07AEMT.dpuf

a bit off topic but i listened to a david blaine interview earlier with howard stern and apparently he "dated" M too right before Lola. he gave M a 11/10 rating LOL. you can tell howard stern loves M even though he sometimes says shit about her.

Did Madonna have dinner in Rotterdam with new toyboy? Timor en Madonna

MADONNA%20Timor%20Ster_0.jpg?itok=rBz7_1

Friday 10 January 2014

The gap between her teeth was the giveaway and Madonna really was a guest on Wednesday evening, waitress Eileen from Japanese restaurant Ono in Rotterdam told local broadcaster RTV Rijnmond.

The singer came to the restaurant with Rotterdam dancer Timor Steffens, who is said to be her new boyfriend, the waitress told the local radio station.

Eileen told the broadcaster the restaurant owner Ono had already warned staff they would have an important guest that evening. ‘She came in with her hood up and a thick jacket, so I did not recognise her,’ Eileen said. ‘But then I saw Timor and I thought, oh, that must be Madonna.’

Eileen says when she saw the gap in the mystery guest’s teeth ‘then I knew for certain it was Madonna’. Other guests did not realise who she was because she was sitting in a corner with her back to them, the waitress said.

Corner table

The couple ordered a wide range of dishes but came nowhere near to eating everything. They also left a tip, but Eileen declined to say how much. Nor could say if the couple were having a relationship. 'I can only say they had a really good time,' she said.

Steffens, 26, was pictured on a skiing holiday with Madonna and her family over the New Year break. His Facebook page implies he is currently visiting his mother.

According to the AD, the couple spent the night in the nearby Hotel New York and Madonna left by private jet on Thursday morning.

- See more at: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/01/did_madonna_have_dinner_in_rot.php#sthash.WA07AEMT.dpuf

this is getting juicy. he appears to be begging her.

He seems hot in this pic, the other two boytoys were very pretty, borderline feminine lol, Brahim and Jesus, but this one is hot and masculine

I love Holland, spark it up Medoner!

Oh yes and of course, I hate judgemental and bitter people, ewwwwwwww let Medoner have her fun

Timor about Madonna RTL LATE NIGHT :

youtu.be/BC-uRyTsdDE

he says they're friends but IMO he talked so fast which i often link to people being nervous.

he's nice about her and says he recommended a dutch singer to her and showed videos etc.. pretty sure they had a fling but also work buddies and real good friends like she's with lots of her dancers!

Guest Rachelle of London

Nicole Winhoffer just instagrammed a pic of her and Jesus Luz. He's in NYC! Maybe a reunion?

Just putting it out there

Nicole Winhoffer just instagrammed a pic of her and Jesus Luz. He's in NYC! Maybe a reunion?

Just putting it out there

ooooooooooo lets wait and see shall we!!!!! woop woop, actually that was meant to say.............who gives a shit :newspaper:

Guest Rachelle of London

ooooooooooo lets wait and see shall we!!!!! woop woop, actually that was meant to say.............who gives a shit :newspaper:

Obviously you did that's why you felt the need to comment yourself. Why read a thread entitles "Ms new boyfriend" if it doesn't bother you?

Because I was originally going to comment (this being a DISCUSSION forum afterall) to say who gives a shit then I noticed your comments :lmao:

Have you caught up on all your TRASH TV and have resorted to getting excited by the whereabouts of one of Madonnas old shags.

Guest Rachelle of London

Because I was originally going to comment (this being a DISCUSSION forum afterall) to say who gives a shit then I noticed your comments :lmao:

Have you caught up on all your TRASH TV and have resorted to getting excited by the whereabouts of one of Madonnas old shags.

If you're so uninterested in the topic of discussion why enter the thread?

If you're so uninterested in the topic of discussion why enter the thread?

to offer my opinion obviously, now please refrain from any further communication with myself, I try to avoid CHAVS :newspaper:

Guest Rachelle of London

to offer my opinion obviously, now please refrain from any further communication with myself, I try to avoid CHAVS :newspaper:

What is your fucking problem? Like seriously! It's the second time you've called me a name.

I DONT KNOW YOU!

You need professional treatment!

Guest Rachelle of London

M and Jesus are still very friendly. He went to see MDNA in Brazil.

I know they are. But don't people say that once someone has left the "Madonna circle" they are out. This obviously shows that that's not true. Ooh