Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Guest CzarnaWisnia

It's not a violin case, but I guess you could put one in it. It looks like a ukulele case.

Why is she carrying her own instruments?

It's not a violin case, but I guess you could put one in it. It looks like a ukulele case.

Why is she carrying her own instruments?

She always carry her own instruments... specially that goddamn guitar :lol:

Someone took a pic of her while she took the pic of the choir today :

10552611_770605546318750_132847869017137

:dramatic: She looks gorgeous here! That dress and lipstick and pulled-back hair do wonders for her. I hope this is an indication of the next era!

:dramatic: She looks gorgeous here! That dress and lipstick and pulled-back hair do wonders for her. I hope this is an indication of the next era!

I think she looks great...healthy and toned :)

but what happened to her side burns?.... they've been missing for a while now.....

Someone took a pic of her while she took the pic of the choir today :

10552611_770605546318750_132847869017137

She looks lovely .

I don't understand how she can even find the same dress twice lol she must have a ton of clothes.

:laugh: Sloane, I love it when she does that. Makes her seem the same as all of us girls. When you have a dress, top, pants or skirt that you love and feel special wearing them. Madonna has done that with a few of her dresses and tops.

I hope she keeps this more stripped back adult look its really cool, so much better than the look im a ghetto bitch i still got it cringe worthy vibe.

The reinvented You ll See/TAB/Evita look would suit a dramatic dark stringinducing yet uplifting music ala Frozen.

Guest Pud Whacker

We have seen that lovely dress before

madonna-brahim-zaibat.jpg

and I LOVE THIS DRESS!

whats the hangdog look on buckys face? youre with madonna dude, going to best restaurants - CHEER UP!

whats the hangdog look on buckys face? youre with madonna dude, going to best restaurants - CHEER UP!

He probably was upset about the paparazzi. I'd imagine it's very hard to get used to be followed around by cameras and shouting reporters when you lead an otherwise normal life. Also, I always got a shy vibe from Brahim - I think it was hard for him to deal with all of the attention that comes with dating MADONNA.

Guest Pud Whacker

He probably was upset about the paparazzi. I'd imagine it's very hard to get used to be followed around by cameras and shouting reporters when you lead an otherwise normal life. Also, I always got a shy vibe from Brahim - I think it was hard for him to deal with all of the attention that comes with dating MADONNA.

i get what youre saying. and i get "it" about sean penn, blah blah blah. but if you dont like attention, you dont go out with a madonna. go with a kelly who works at walmart.