I have been murdered, by 90s house music.

Crystal Coffin

I believe so. But Junior is a bitter drama queen anyway. The whole "If Madonna calls…actually if she calls just disconnect her. That's right if she calls, tell her I'm not here" in the song was most likely a diss in reaction to M not showing to a surprise performance at one of Junior's parties.

Yeah, supposedly it was for promo use only but the record company liked it and released it. I must admit, I thought she might find it funny and there must be something more for her reaction to be so severe.

But I adore Up Down Suite. It's just amazing. I'd love to hear it in a club but that will never happen.

• 7 months later...

She needs to bring house back. Shame she isn't working with Disclosure. But I so hope they are remixing the singles. I'd even die if they remix some of her older stuff.

She needs to bring house back. Shame she isn't working with Disclosure. But I so hope they are remixing the singles. I'd even die if they remix some of her older stuff.

I'd lose my shit if she did house stuff again.

Wow I've never heard Upside Down Suite before, great house tune! I got Deeper & Deeper music video played on the big screen today at the gym

MAW on Erotica, Morales on Deeper & Deeper, Vasquez on Bedtime Story, Murk boys on Fever.

It was the age of classic Madonna dance music.

It love if she embraced house music again, the UK charts have been inundated with it for the last couple of years (Disclosure, Route 94, Duke Dumont etc),so here is hoping.

Nope. Fever's mixes are just a big NO. :noway:

There are only 2 big mistakes from 1989 to 1998

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Keep it Together

Vogue

Justify My Love

Rescue Me

Erotica

Deeper and Deeper

Fever :zombie:

Bye Bye Baby