Hopes for what we will get in 2014

cross

If the new album is not released in 2014,hopefully she will give us something to tide us over until then.Maybe a soundtrack single,a deluxe edition remaster of LAP,or something along those lines?

Guest SecretGarden

Since she doesn't have the Superbowl and such backing her up this time, and doesn't seem to like traditional methods of promoting anymore. I can definitely see a November/December release for the album so it can benefit from the Christmas rush. Though I hope it'll be a late 2014 rather than a late 2015 release.

Guest Not4Pussies

Does anybody else think we might not get a new album until artforfreedom project ends? It's a one year project that runs until Sep 2014 and she's pretty focused on that.

well, it would be criminal if she did not release any potential single in 2014.... i think the billboard chart are dry and uninteresting w/o madonna...

of course that radio and airplay will never inlcude her ever again and by her solo efforts, its difficult to get to no. 1....

just looked at mariah carey and the no. of times she's "featuring".... this act, that act.... but by featuring acts, its not a guarantee for no. 1... (MATM, 4 minutes, GMAYL...) which 4 minutes had the best chance to hit no. 1 but didn't.... :(

I'm just asking for a strong and good top 10 single in 2014 + a good video... will do.... possibly a single with Pat Leonard!!!

I really want her on a late night show! I miss her on TV, it's such an event! Billboard music awards was just.......I BEAT THE WALLS when she took off her sunglasses

Guest bluejean

What would Australians actually do if she didn't tour Australia on her next tour? :lmao:

We'll be coming for her.

No actually, I will be traveling to see opening night of the tour. See you there bitch face!

We'll be coming for her.

No actually, I will be traveling to see opening night of the tour. See you there bitch face!

Imagine if you are in another country and she launches the tour in Australia. :lol: Better stay home.

Guest bluejean

Imagine if you are in another country and she launches the tour in Australia. :lol: Better stay home.

I'll suck as many dicks as it takes to get front row of opening night wherever she is

It must be her age, she is slowing the passe of her projects year by year. 15 years ago she used to have many projects at the same time going on. Now she seems to keep her head on each project at a time and her music career seems like an after thought as soon as she ends a world tour. I would like her to go back to the record studio NOW but she seems too focused on her humanitarian projects for a while.

It must be her age, she is slowing the passe of her projects year by year. 15 years ago she used to have many projects at the same time going on. Now she seems to keep her head on each project at a time and her music career seems like an after thought as soon as she ends a world tour. I would like her to go back to the record studio NOW but she seems too focused on her humanitarian projects for a while.

she has 4 kids and her priorities may have changed (rightly so). i think it all comes down to this.

she said herself on Reddit her next big project is a movie therefore i think we are in the pre-production stages where she is either co-writing the script or looking for locations or interviewing actors or looking for investors...i'd love to have new music in 2014 but i think the closer we will get is a soundtrack song a la Masterpiece and a new album in 2015 :(